What a carp TSV for Silver Day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Couldn't believe my eyes. Silver day - cup of tea- anticipation- nice chunky silver bracelet? - lovely gem & silver ring- some great silver earrings- ughhhhhh boring beads.

The emperor's new clothes umm silver. Come on QVC silver day with no silver.

I think they have a bunch of boring beads to flog. What do they take us for.

Going to boycott QVC for the rest of the day. May even buy some silver from another channel. That will teach them. :mysmilie_17:

the tsv is dread full: dirty looking rough stones that are a poor relation to lola rose. now i know why she can command such high prices (tbh a bit too steep for me sometimes)
the grey agate is very offensive!:grin:

They seem to be going the way of favouring all these semi precious stones e.g loads of mookite and the Big Bold Opaque hours. Overkill imo:cool:

those necklaces reminded me of those plastic popper beads I used to adore when I was about 5!!! Put TV on this morning as have day at home feeling all excited and it is all semi precious stones and little snippets of silver. Not doing it for me QVC! Then the postie arrived with some earrings I ordered from Amazon, they are divine, and were only £13.37p with free p and p. they are silver half hoops wiht an abstract cut out floral design.

I see they are now showing a One Tome Only, so already given up on the TSV??? Or has it actually sold out???

i must say I was tempted by the rose quartz version till i noticed that the stones looked crooked and did not lay properly.

Looks like something you might buy on impulse at the sea-side for a fiver - and then regret the next day when you realise how cheap looking it is. :sleepy:

Awful TSV, was hoping for a nice chunky silver bangle.

Still it's saved me money I could ill afford to spend.

agree with all the comments up to now - TSV is pants and not seen ANYTHING decent so far, very disappointing - but it's saving me money so not all bad! :cheeky:

I was really disappointed with todays TSV but I will save my money unless something tempts me in later hours!

have watched on and off today and everything sems to be quartz, mookite and stones I have never heard of!!
mostly quite garish necklaces with the only silver being the fastening !!
havent really seen anything I would buy either!
though the tsv was boring too

silver day without the silver!

Hi everyone - I'm new -this is my first post, but just had to comment on how disappointing both the TSV and silver day items are. Still, I remember spending far too much at the same time last year so at least I'm saving my money, that is until OPI tomorrow probably!
Kash

Silver Day my a##e!! just a load of semi precious clunky looking things with no silver to be seen, not a work day for me so have had tv on quite a bit and only saw silver during the Awaken show, then it has just been dull beyond belief, so dull that I can no longer put off the housework!

Hi everyone - I'm new -this is my first post, but just had to comment on how disappointing both the TSV and silver day items are. Still, I remember spending far too much at the same time last year so at least I'm saving my money, that is until OPI tomorrow probably!
Kash

Hello Kash, welcome to the forum, have fun posting.:flower::flower:

Very meh, whatever...

I think the buyers at QVC are dire.

They choose so many undesirable pieces in their jewellery and clothing selection...it's consistently poor. Is it a case of they think their customers have no taste so it comes down to mass supply at the right price but don't worry about trend or desirability? Apart from 'Lola Rose' items, I haven't bought any jewellery from QVC for a long time. I used to buy gold jewellery but it is now so expensive I won't pay their prices for such low weight 9ct gold items. Now their silver choices aren't exciting me either so I guess I'll be saving my money for a change.

I do wonder at the panel who apparently choose and decide on these things.Must be so out of touch whoever they are!

Latest posts

Back