What are your favourie or most used QVC purchases?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I posted this on another thread but to summarise mine are:

Ninja
Red Carpet Manicure French & Fab kit with lamp
Kipling (Q introduced me)
My ped pro
My Clarisonic Mia

Also
Yankee Candles (electric tart burner, candles and mixology votives
Northern nights
Kim & Co (a few dresses)
And Mally. My make up bag is practically all from Mally's range because it makes me look better than any other range I have used and is so easy to use.
Lori Greiner. I have her spinny thing cosmetic organiser and use it. I like the anti tarnish jewellery boxes she does. I would buy the mirrorred cabinet but I dont have enough jewellery! I am a sucker for design and innovation, especially around organisation type items.
Emma Hardie Moringa balm. The best cleanser I have ever used.

My Emu cuddles slippers - kept me warm throughout that horrible winter last year.
My first - and still my favourite - Kipling bag.
Northern Nights featherbed.
Cooks Essentials semi-pressure cooker.
Decleor - any kind.

without doubt it's my Samsung NC10 netbook which I think was 4 or maybe even 5 years ago. Mum bought it for me for Christmas and it has been my 2nd favourite present ever (the most favourite being Eric my beautiful moggie).

I'm also grateful to QVC for introducing me to Judith Williams' magic make-up which I tried for the first time when it was sold as a duo for £19. It's now a solo for £19 and I get it direct from JW's site for the same price but no p&p if I buy 2.

RCM lamp (buy everything else wholesale)
NN bedding
Trying to think of anything else but can't. I was an avid QVC shopper but rarely purchase now as most items are same old, same old and I can get them cheaper elsewhere.

Carry my Kipling bags everyday except "posh" occassions.

Sleep in NN cotton bedding every night.

Use my Gtech Air Ram everytime I vac.

Melt/burn Yankee Candles almost every day.

Have worn/washed and loved Tiana B maxi dresses that were a TSV last year (or year before) - have one in each colour (some cheaper on Ebay), wash, drip dry, never iron, and so comfortable. High fashion???? Nope!! but I love 'em!!

Oh, so much over the years, most of which I would never have had access to in local shops not being in easy reach of a city.
Kipling bags which I use most days with my leather bags languishing in a cupboard.
Beauty products, especially Laura Geller, Mally, L'Occitane Shea hand, foot & body creams. Though I've bought no L'Occitane at all since all the TSVs are now full of washing stuff. Lots of nail polish plus the Red Carpet system that has transformed my gardening ruined nails.
And jewellery, Honora & used to buy the gold & silver set gem jewellery that seems to have mostly vanished now.

I do love Yankee Candles but have never bought from QVC as prices & choice are much better at a fairly local outlet place.

Most used as it's twice every day is my ultrasonic toothbrush, next most used has to be the lock and lock set of 12 herb containers - really useful tall round shape that stands up nicely in the freezer drawers.
I was introduced to Liz Earle by Q but now buy it either direct as the P&P is per order not item or from John Lewis when I'm in town. I have some jewellery pieces but my most used is an amethyst Y shaped necklace from Western Silver.
On the craft side I have loads many of which were TSVs but I'm now starting to use some of the many Kay & Co 12x12s I bought, plus I'm getting lots of use from my slice.

How could I forget my slanket? Used daily from Christmas day last year til the sun came out.

Last edited:
Easiyo yogurt maker
Smashbox make up brushes
Truecall phone blocker
Fuji bridge camera

And I've just been reminded in another thread of my full size Lori Grnier Jewellery Storage Mirror, which is excellent.

My Emjoi pedi roller
Yankee electric tart warmer
SBC gels
Mally mascara
JW magic makeup

My best purchases include Yankee to which I am now addicted and the big beauty TSVs, Decleor, Gatineau, L'Occitane. I also used to love the Molton Brown TSVs but now have to wait for the MB offerings in the January Sales. The best of all was a NN feather bed which I managed to get at the Breast Cancer special price, although I got it online the next day as they said on the night it had sold out before I even managed to pick up the phone! I was a bit sceptical about how good this would be, knowing how QVC over-hype everything, but think it is sensational and I now sleep much better.

My worst purchase was Tova perfume - dear heavens it was shocking!!

And I've just been reminded in another thread of my full size Lori Grnier Jewellery Storage Mirror, which is excellent.

Ah yes, I don't have that but I do have the Lori Grenier Spinning Cosmetics Organiser and it still makes me happy spinning it round choosing what to wear :)

I have that Ellaa it's fab. I just got a Lori table top cabinet off ebay for similar price as when it was a TSV. I know some hated it but it looks a better size for my collection. I missed out on it when it was a TSV and I need a new mirror anyway.

Totally agree about the Tova Mazza. Furniture polish springs to mind!

I KNOW!!!! I was so shocked after the way they rave about it on the shows in that OTT way. How they can keep that up with a straight face is beyond me. I bought the set of four on a special promo to give the range a good try out so did not lose a lot of money (as I did not try them within thirty days) but not one of them smelt like a fine fragrance to me!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back