What Did You Just Buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You have non-hairy bits? No! on second thoughts I shouldn't have asked!

Luvya HairBear ..Mwah!

jude xx

bought the L'Occitane TSV for presents for the inlaws, or out-laws as I call them lol and bought myself an exact copy of my wedding ring and engagement ring in the epiphany range, but a size bigger as my fingers always seem to swell in the summer (600070) was really pleased to find an exact copy

i bought the l'occitane tsv cause I'M AN IDIOT and tried to ignore the p+p, and only saw the easypay instead....but it is lovely and the plum stuff is lush...and...no, i'm just an idiot :giggle:

I ordered a second set of L'Occitane soaps (not even got through the first lot yet) but they're lovely and were a bargain price. I also ordered a Croton watch which was a surprise price. I'm hoping it's as nice as it looked on TV because I've been after a silver bracelet watch for a while although I didn't want a girly one.

just bought the NN wide stripe egyptian cotton in latte colour that was a TSV a few weeks ago. housewarming gift for a pal whose just moved and is getting a superking bed. i wish i'd known he was buying a new bed when it was a TSV! its still on free P&P at least.

Just ordered the TSV Clickfree C6. I have 3 already of different types, but this new one will be the first that will back up EVERYTHING including the operating system (not just music, photos, videos, documents and a few other things).

I bought my previous one because it will back up my ipod (not just itunes, but the actual ipod itself).

Can't get it anywhere else at the moment as it is the European launch (so they said) so have to put up with the £5 postage.

I was feeling rather smug and going to say the one before last Ultrasun TSV from I think April, then I remembered the Bare Minerals SPF 30 sunscreen from a few weeks back:(

the mally try me really nice better than the other more expensive kits imo.
the lori griener spoons cant wait to get them and the lola rose tsv in montana i hope it has nice markings.

I bought the set of two snips/shears from the funky kitchen brand that is something like Kool Raccoon. The bigger pair for the garden and the little pair for the kitchen. In turquoise. And they are my first "kitchen" purchase from QVC.

:eek:)

I bought the set of two snips/shears from the funky kitchen brand that is something like Kool Raccoon. The bigger pair for the garden and the little pair for the kitchen. In turquoise. And they are my first "kitchen" purchase from QVC. :eek:)

Me too - Kuhn Rikon. plus Prepology pair of rotary whisks, great for scrambled eggs. I like kitchen stuff - love being let loose in Ikea!

Latest posts

Back