What do you expect to see 10/03/14 at 10 p.m.?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Sherlock just said: There's been a lot of speculation on the Internet about what's happening tonight. Well I can tell you (thinks) tonight you're gonna see something very different. (massive grin). It's gonna be very exciting. And I believe that on Friday something's gonna be happening on Price Drop.

That's not verbatim but it's a good approximation of what he said. Hmmmm.

They've just told him that the reason why he had to dress up as Aladdin wasn't just for previewing the new Bid, but a show-reel for his next place of employment...the Theatre Royal Birkenhead for panto season.

Fingers crossed, maybe he could take Peter Sherlock with him . :mysmilie_59:

I just heard a rumour they're launching the 'Bid TV Telethon' at 10pm tonight in support of their suppliers. They're hoping to raise some £68 million for good causes such as 'Nikki Beach' and 'Gangsta Hustler'.

Please give generously.

I heard from another of my unreliable sources that bid's resident scientists justin hazel and lisa brash, have created a machine that enables the molecules of an assistant to morph into the molecules of a presenter, creating all-new super presenters.

Masonbloore, simonwall, jaxxxtopp and... neil russell (there can only be one neil)

They've just told him that the reason why he had to dress up as Aladdin wasn't just for previewing the new Bid, but a show-reel for his next place of employment...the Theatre Royal Birkenhead for panto season.

Yup working in the concessions box.

Mike Mason's opening spiel this evening - a prediction - "Good evening and a warm welcome to the new look Bid TV. Let's start off with our new feature, One Day Specials...now what is a "One Day Special"? A One Day Special is a specially selected item that runs for one day...or until stocks run out....lavvvverrly !"

Mike Mason's opening spiel this evening - a prediction - "Good evening and a warm welcome to the new look Bid TV. Let's start off with our new feature, One Day Specials...now what is a "One Day Special"? A One Day Special is a specially selected item that runs for one day...or until stocks run out....lavvvverrly !"

"Now, what do I mean by one? One is a number between zero and two..."

It would be nice if my LOLA sends a live good luck message from Oz.

Let's hope they've paid up front for the satellite uplink though, a sudden disconnection could cause embarrassment.

Latest posts

Back