What do you expect to see 10/03/14 at 10 p.m.?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm completely underwhelmed... Is that it? I was expecting not only an explosion of fireworks, not only a symphony orchestra playing the 1812 Overture, not only... Sorry I couldn't think of anything else and am bored zzzzz

I'm completely underwhelmed... Is that it? I was expecting not only an explosion of fireworks, not only a symphony orchestra playing the 1812 Overture, not only... Sorry I couldn't think of anything else and am bored zzzzz

Maybe they are putting on a cabaret too.

Joy.

My guess would be .... more of the same!

Price Drop already do 'all day specials'
Aww come on, there's got to be more to it than that surely? :confused:

My guess would be .... more of the same!

if anything the whole thing is about to get worse... much worse.

They've culled some presenters (Guy, Debbie) for a start, they've kept hold of the presenters who have been responsible for the majority of ASA complaints, ditched a few of the assistants..

I thought Mr. Green had appointed a 'first-class' team to oversee the re-structure of Sit-up? If anything they are comparable to the least expensive Yodel delivery option!

I can't see it lasting much longer, anyone want to place bets on the closure? End of spring? Summer? Winter?

Bid lost it's soul a while ago but it's devoid of anything now - I used to have the channels on but now I don't even bother!

They've culled some presenters (Guy, Debbie) for a start, they've kept hold of the presenters who have been responsible for the majority of ASA complaints, ditched a few of the assistants..

I thought Mr. Green had appointed a 'first-class' team to oversee the re-structure of Sit-up? If anything they are comparable to the least expensive Yodel delivery option!

I can't see it lasting much longer, anyone want to place bets on the closure? End of spring? Summer? Winter?

Bid lost it's soul a while ago but it's devoid of anything now - I used to have the channels on but now I don't even bother!

It's difficult to see what the point of their existence is, they don't entertain, they offer appalling products at preposterous prices and they can't even pay their bills. Therefore they are meaningless.

In conclusion they are obsolete, they are a waste of valuable Freeview bandwidth.

They give Acton a bad name.

It's almost as if they compiled a list of presenters to get rid of and a list to keep but someone accidentally picked up the wrong list for the sackings...

(Of course that can't be true because the presenters they've kept were predominantly doing evening slots but otherwise certainly seemed like it from what they have recently done.)

Dirty Peter could do his alleged "comedy" act. Sally could sing a song and maybe do a duet with Mike. That would be something to look forward to. Now where did I put my anti-depressants...

Let's be totally clear about this Muttley so nobody is under any illusions, there's only one way this utterly atrocious outfit know how to go and it's certainly not uphill.

If anyone thinks they've already scraped the barrel I suspect they're in for a very, very rude awakening.

I dread to think what they have planned.

Let's be totally clear about this Muttley so nobody is under any illusions, there's only one way this utterly atrocious outfit know how to go and it's certainly not uphill.

If anyone thinks they've already scraped the barrel I suspect they're in for a very, very rude awakening.

I dread to think what they have planned.

Lola in a thong performing a cabaret act with Peter Simon rubbing his magic lamp? :mysmilie_47:

On the epg for Monday 10:00 pm it says One Day Specials then 11:00 pm Jewellery Showcase. NOT SO any changes just few well known brands & properly james russell hosting it.

Sorry to disappoint you Mr T although, unlike you, I must say there wasn't any jam in my doughnut to begin with.

There was barely a sprinkle of sugar.

oh come come now Wirral, I have to chastise you (in a supportive way!) for your somewhat negative attitude here my friend
this just won't do, I never had you down as a 'glass half empty' kinda guy
I understand you must be in turmoil with everything the company is going through, it's unsettling I know, but you must get past this
I'm setting up a support facility for people that are struggling with their own personal issues around these changes
anyone is welcome, they'll get free, impartial yet sensitive support which is person centred around their feelings
I'm thinking of calling it 'SitUp Saddos' or 'Bid Bores' or even 'Price Drop Desperados'
please feel free to share your feelings around these issues and I assure you they will be treated with utmost respect, sensitivity and confidence*

*calls may be recorded so I can laugh at them afterwards
calls will be charged at £3.60/min from landlines, mobile operators will charge way more
I will endeavour to respond within 14 - 21 working days

Poster on another forum reckons that it will be fixed prices only from 10pm on Bid TV and falling prices to continue on PriceDrop.

Says Peter Simon confirmed this last night? Also falling price auctions are only listed on the website until 10pm.:mysmilie_506:

Poster on another forum reckons that it will be fixed prices only from 10pm on Bid TV and falling prices to continue on PriceDrop.

Says Peter Simon confirmed this last night? Also falling price auctions are only listed on the website until 10pm.:mysmilie_506:

hmmm, that's interesting

Latest posts

Back