What do you expect to see 10/03/14 at 10 p.m.?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter simon should be let go, and brash and jaxx and sherlock. Where is the assistants ?

I don't suppose the big event is that they're actually going to personally hand over a cheque to one of their creditors?

Probably not.

I'm guessing they'll announce the closure of Price a Drop but try and put a positive spin on it, e.g. as a rejuvenation of Bid into one "mega super shopping channel"

If he is let go he could have his own reality series "at home with Peter Simon" and all the ladies in his life. I'd watch it (nah, only joking, rather watch paint dry!).

I'd watch it! It would be not only fascinating, not only delicious, and with that kind of plot...

I expect all the presenters will be wearing sequins and dinnerjackets/blacktie and they will jump INTO a giant cake in the shape of a fairy meerkat figurine. The ones left outside the cake will then have two minutes to drink a bottle of champagne beween them whilst announcing a megadrop on the empty bottle.

I think i have the found the answer on what is happening next Monday....:mysmilie_59:

message starts>>> a large container has been unloaded at Felixstowe today........... capacity full of magic lamps and Genie outfits.......... from China...<<<<message ends :mysmilie_8:

That's it !!! BID have bought up the lamps and Genie outfits and cornered the UK market!!!!! Its a stroke of genius !! I kneel before there greatness :mysmilie_13:

so that's it... we can all stand down now!

I know I am breaking an embargo but I am just too excited not to spill.

Price Drop is being closed in order to open Bid 3D. Now you won't have to phone to place a bid, Mike Mason will distract you with a fascinating and enchanting tale about his ladyslashgoddess and his son whilst Peter Simon reaches out through the screen and takes your purse or wallet and take all your money ...

If they can't manage 3D, surely they will have some of those "better than our 40 grand broadcast cameras" Vivitar cameras left over to broadcast in HD?

If they can't manage 3D, surely they will have some of those "better than our 40 grand broadcast cameras" Vivitar cameras left over to broadcast in HD?

Used to make me laugh when they made their claims about the Vivicrap cameras. They don't even do them now.

"these are better than some professional cameras"

If by "some" you mean "none" then yes, yes you are right bid

PMSL Mr Tom thank you :)

I remember my first digital camera, it was a vivitar. It was something like 640 x 480 with an LCD screen about the size of 4 postage stamps and quite the dun thing. I put the 4 AA batteries in and they died in less than 30 seconds!!! I thought they must be duff batteries but no :( It was so awful I had to use it plugged into the mains on a very very short lead, saw a couple of the images I took a week or so ago, lets just say it was a case of "is that the cat or me" they were that bad :p bless Vivitar.

From the EPG it appears that the big event at 10pm on Monday is that the 'Deal Of The Day' is being replaced with 'One Day Specials'.

Wow.

Latest posts

Back