What happened to Jules Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
Jules B presented the two hour craft show this afternoon and was down to present the 5pm Cooks Essentials hour(on now). Debs Flint came on at 5.05 after Simon Brown started the show himself, looking a little flustered(Debs) - she was on the last hour 4pm and is back on at 6pm and 7pm? Hope Jules is okay - anybody any idea? He's such a nice fella.

Last edited:
Jules B presented the two hour craft show this afternoon and was down to present the 5pm Cooks Essentials hour(on now). Debs Flint came on at 5.05 after Simon Brown started the show himself, looking a little flustered(Debs) - she was on the last hour 4pm and is back on at 6pm and 7pm? Hope Jules is okay - anybody any idea? He's such a nice fella.

It does say on the QVC website that presenters are subject to change.
I'm sure he's ok.

He said at the end of the of Craft Hour he'd be back tomorrow - so maybe it was just a last minute change and he is fine? I thought Simon did a jolly good job of opening the show on his own - he's a great guest presenter. :nod:

Agree! For a short while I though QVC had realised he can present on his own, I'm sure he could carry on for the full hour without a presenter tasting his cooking.

Jude xx

He said at the end of the of Craft Hour he'd be back tomorrow - so maybe it was just a last minute change and he is fine? I thought Simon did a jolly good job of opening the show on his own - he's a great guest presenter. :nod:

I like him too. In fact I actually think he's quite cute in a strange geeky way. Think it may have something to do with the fact he can cook. I like man who can cook - I like that Australian one off Masterchef too....!:blush:

Blimey that was a bit confessional wasnt it......:thinking:

It does say on the QVC website that presenters are subject to change.
I'm sure he's ok.

If all the scheduled presenters are moving up a slot we may get an extra hour of JF; four for the price of three!:giggle:

I really like Julian he makes me laugh and he apologises for interrupting the guest when he's giving stock updates :clapping:

I love Julian as I think what you see is what you get, there's no airs and graces with him. Despite being there from around Day 1, he never comes across as 'Resident King' of the channel duly entitled to sit alongside the 'Queen'.................:wink:

yes i like him too - very down to earth.I'd like to see him on a bit more - although he has done a few more shows during the week more recently?

I like Julian too! No airs and graces, just no nonsense presenting! What you see is what you get, and i like that in a presenter.

He could remove his clothes to road-test the snuggleability of the next Northern Nights flannel TSV?

another julian fan like most people say what you see is what you get you get impression if you met him he would be exactly the same as he is on screen not sure you can say that about some others

I might like him a teeny bit more if he didn't speak like Yoda. His sentences don't always make sense!!!! May be the trick is to watch him with the volume turned down? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Latest posts

Back