What has happened to Jill Franks ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I nearly fell out the arm chair. JF has not been around for some time & I was shocked when I saw her on the Elemis hour at 11pm.

Has she had facial surgery or has she been on the old Botox ? Her features are far more chiselled, cheeks are smooth & not a wrinkle in sight around the eyes. :wonder:

I nearly fell out the arm chair. JF has not been around for some time & I was shocked when I saw her on the Elemis hour at 11pm.

Has she had facial surgery or has she been on the old Botox ? Her features are far more chiselled, cheeks are smooth & not a wrinkle in sight around the eyes. :wonder:

Is more likely to be Ronseal: botox could be fattening :clapping:

maybe she put on a bit of weight. she has a really nice tan also. maybe a holiday?

she looks as she would aptly put it "AMAZING"!

I thought she looked pretty good too. Still a bit thin,but generally she looks much healthier.

She said she'd been on a long flight cos her skin was very dry when she put a mask on (Elemis of course, as she was presenting that show). Her hair was more of a copper tone and her face definitely looked less wrinkled when they did a close up of the earrings. She was very flirtatious with Ralph Pearl and even suggested she dress him up in pink 6 inch stilettos, at which he seemed rather embarrassed. She said they're doing a 3 hour show together today. Lucky Ralph!!

I agree about the hair, definitely seemed fuller, I actually wondered if she was wearing one of those clip in fringes..

I agree about the hair, definitely seemed fuller, I actually wondered if she was wearing one of those clip in fringes..

Her fringe was fuller but it can't be one of the Ken P ones. They look like something from a fancy dress shop and surely it would have been obvious on the close up shots if she'd had one clipped in. When Ken's 'mum' had one in, she looked like a transvestite.

Think I've sussed it....

She is wearing her fringe longer so it covers up those nasty eyebrows that always make her face look so angry.

She just said to Ralph as he was doing up her necklace "choke me Ralph".
Gone on Ralph..

She just said to Ralph as he was doing up her necklace "choke me Ralph".
Gone on Ralph..
Naughty!! :mysmilie_61:
Well I had to have a butchers and I think she's actually literally put on a few pounds. :up: She looks a bit fuller in the chops (but not the hamster look like Keenan) and in that yellow top she looks a little bit bigger in the chesticle area.
MrsJames.gif
She looks really healthy and glowing. :happy:

Last edited:
I think PPC has nailed it. Classic Sculptra injections.. gently fills out fine lines and facial hollowing
by injecting Poly-L-lactic acid which increases demal thickness. Jill is a good candidate for this, because people who are above weight end up looking..
m-8633.jpg

whereas Jill, being so slim, brings her facial volume up to normal, and erases ageing at the same time
Eh?? I know bugga all about these procedures, I just thought she'd put on a few pounds and it suited her. Simple creature, me. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back