What is AY wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if she has some nasty bunions that she's hiding in those boots. Will be on boot alert from now on!

Flicker over in an ad break.

OH dear. The hair looked flat dead and in need of some good layers cut into it.

The bow. All I could think was Shirley Temple grown old and gone to seed but still had the urge to go on and sing The Good Ship Lollipop!:giggle:

In the 6pm presentation last night Leighton said to Ali did she want a drink of water as she looked as if she was going to collapse? I got the feeling from his comment and how Ali looked(which was dreadful,even worse in the 9pm show) that she wasn't feeling too well - she was puffy around the eyes and neck/chin area i thought. She really must get a grip on her fashion style - it seems to be getting worse and worse as the weeks go on, she used to be very fashionable in the "in the salon" days she wore lovely trouser suits with unusual but nice blouses/shirts and high heels(which always helps inthe glamour stakes) - she is not looking her best at the moment thats for sure. i think time is catching up with her - and Julia - as in the past two or three years they are both looking much older - so much for supercreams and serums eh!!

In the 6pm presentation last night Leighton said to Ali did she want a drink of water as she looked as if she was going to collapse? I got the feeling from his comment and how Ali looked(which was dreadful,even worse in the 9pm show) that she wasn't feeling too well - she was puffy around the eyes and neck/chin area i thought. She really must get a grip on her fashion style - it seems to be getting worse and worse as the weeks go on, she used to be very fashionable in the "in the salon" days she wore lovely trouser suits with unusual but nice blouses/shirts and high heels(which always helps inthe glamour stakes) - she is not looking her best at the moment thats for sure. i think time is catching up with her - and Julia - as in the past two or three years they are both looking much older - so much for supercreams and serums eh!!

I saw a little of each of the shows and heard Leighton asking if she'd like a glass of water. Ali looked far from her usual self. Earlier this evening I switched on the beauty channel and saw her with Andrew(pre beauty bash) . She didn't look as swollen or moon faced to me as she did yesterday evening, mind you the bow didn't help. I don't know if her fingers are swelling too as I haven't seen her gorgeous rings lately, usually it's a Tova ring? Possibly a TSV sometime ago.? I think she's always had a quirky dress sense, some things I like some I don't. Emu boots and glittery dress maybe a step on the quirky side too far. Probably.

She got her rings cut off last year and only wears her own diamonique ring now.
You would think she would have got the original repaired by now and made bigger.

Donna, I'm glad you have made that comment. I have been thinking this for ages. Why does she not wear her wedding / engagement ring any more ? Ok if she had to have them cut off I understand that. I had to have my wedding/ engagement/ eternity riings all cut off a couple of years back due to swelling from arthritis. I was mortified. I sat in the jewellers & sobbed my heart out on my husband. When he asked me why I was so distraught I wailed that I didn't feel quite married any more. Daft I know but it really really upset me.

My wedding ring had never been off my finger since it had gone on 35 years previously. Even when I have had had surgery a couple of times over the years I have had tape put around my rings as refused to take them off.

I too wore for a few weeks whilst my rings were being repaired to a larger size a fake looking wedding band & engagement ring ( from M&S ). I was straight to the jewellers when they rung me to say my rings were back. I hated being without them & they have never been off since.

Last edited:
I saw the TSV launch and rather liked the dress and boot combo , I thought they looked great together

Latest posts

Back