What presenters would you like back on bid/price drop tv ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can remember enjoying watching Adam Freeman, Lynn Tayor & Duncan Pow. Not sure what happened to the last two - but I think Adam is still on HSN in the US- so doing well for himself.

Jenny 'Jenoir' Harrison was great...no idea what happened to her!

I'll add Cindy Humphrey to those who I would like to see back as I somehow forgot about her. Cindy was lovely.

Mike Smith. Great fun, didn't lie through his teeth and only over stepped the mark once when it came to assistants.

PJ
I remember the once where he was selling some women's shoes that were being modelled by one of the assistants, and he proceeded to lay on the floor next to them and then looked up the assistant's (Lucinda who at least had tights on) skirt. Probably the most uncomfortable thing I've ever witnessed on these channels and poor Lucinda was gobsmacked. He must've had a bit of a telling off as he never behaved like that ever again.

I quite liked Sarah, but she seemed to be a bit too in your face/full of herself for others. Last I saw of her was a few years back and she was doing some presenting for a music programme on E4.

I'll add Cindy Humphrey to those who I would like to see back as I somehow forgot about her. Cindy was lovely.

I remember the once where he was selling some women's shoes that were being modelled by one of the assistants, and he proceeded to lay on the floor next to them and then looked up the assistant's (Lucinda who at least had tights on) skirt. Probably the most uncomfortable thing I've ever witnessed on these channels and poor Lucinda was gobsmacked. He must've had a bit of a telling off as he never behaved like that ever again.

I quite liked Sarah, but she seemed to be a bit too in your face/full of herself for others. Last I saw of her was a few years back and she was doing some presenting for a music programme on E4.

Good Lord...and I thought Paul Becque's behaviour was beyond the pale...!!!

Greg Scott (did he leave or pushed after his short lived return?)
with Claire Stewart as his assistant

Sarah Hendy (without the big 'I did BBC Three dear')

Adam Freeman

I'm surprised John Hammond has never appeared recently, as a presenter as opposed to assistant - god knows he could do with a break judging by his money making schemes.

Ahh..I remember Claire...didn't she get a presenting gig after being an assistant for quite a while? Although I like Greg a lot I think he must have been quite condescending to Claire as I recall her having a huge on-air rant at him during a hand-over not long after she started presenting. I think the poor girl had had enough. She mentioned once that Greg's nickname at Bid was "The Professor" (which makes me wonder if he had a "I've done real telly and know it all, darlings" attitude towards the rest of the staff behind the scenes).

Can anyone remember the black female assistant who appeared with Greg quite often...she once did her shift with Greg appearing as different characters - I think she was using the channel as a chance to show off her acting ability !

This has been great walking down memory lane..I can't remember John Hammonds nickname, because wasn't he an assistant with Andy H before presenting ?

Alison Bender
Marianne/Mazza
Georgina Burnett
Sarah Hendy
Nana Okai
Michelle Watt
Andrea Binks
Gerry Mcculloch
Greg Scott
Carmal Thomas
Vicky Brown
Duncan Pow