What's the best thing you have ever bought from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Without doubt the best thing I bought was the slanket, in fact it was so good I bought it twice (the dog nicked the first one).

Also like Decleor and can't be without my seaweed plant food!

CC

My best purchases; feather bed, be mineral makeup, kipling bags- they just are the lightest and most durable bags. Laura Geller highlighter thingy is the best. The jewellery used to be amazing value. I wore a centigrade coat for ages that was really good value. My emu boots! I think that is it. So feather bed, kipling and be for me.

umm SBC TSV from September last yea, totally transformed my skin and the Yankee candle tarts, One time only from a few weeks ago.

I cannot decide… I have many great purchases…

- Laura Geller B&B
- ABC wash
- Cooks essential pans
- Cooks essential reversible grill
- Jukebox (one of my more recent purchases but i just LOVE it)
- Bose sound system
- Wintertrax

hmm… yup i think thats about it for the best ones… although i wouldn't want to add up all the £'s i've spent with Q over the last 2 decades...

Well Tan Acclerator, dont always get at QVC.
Memory foam topper, Lloytron Rice cooker, ABC tea tree products.

Lock n lock which I now tend to buy cheaper elsewhere although I did pick up a bargain pack when visiting the Birchwood outlet shop weekend before last. Northern Nights, again picked up bargain sets at Birchwood. At the same time I also bought a pair of tortoiseshell Jackie Kennedy sunglasses with 400uv protection. They look great and were a bargain £14.99 rather than £48. I've got genuine Gucci sunglasses and these are better than them.

Revitalash (I would not have tried this if it had not been for QVC's 30 MBG) and a pair of Markon flat boots that I've got in brown and black that I have worn and worn and worn. I've just had the black pair repaired again but I don't think I'm going to be able to do so again, and that will be a sad day :(

Actually, I really should have said craft-stuff. QVC (starting with the lovely Carol Smith, then moving onto Dawn Bibby and Anna Griffin) introduced me to wide spectrum of crafting, which has become a passion and been a major source of pleasure and enjoyment to me for over 20 years now. I know that QVC no longer support craft but I'll be crafting for the next 20 years with the stash I acquired from them during the time they did.

It's not just what you buy though. I never knew about mattress toppers before qvc. Before qvc I struggled with foundations as I have yellow undertones. I did not know about kipling. And sadly my love of gadgets has grown. It's cost me! Oh yes, I now know about thread counts, the four c`s and diamonds and a bit about skincare. It's probably time to turn off!

Although most brands I use I was introduced to on QVC, I think mine would be EcoTan Tan Accelerator. Can't buy it on QVC anymore, but at least 3 months before I go abroad I purchase a bottle from Ebay and although I might still go tomato red while on holiday, I know turn a golden colour rather than it peeling and going back to milk bottle white.

Tricky one, where to start...
microfleece bedding, 18 yr old son and 85 yr old mum love too
Emma Hardy moringa balm
Philip Kingsley products
Ronnie Nicole dresses
L'occitane........could continue but don't want to bore u....:yawn::yawn::yawn:

a faux fur throw must be 5years old or more now and still in good nick and has been washed in washing machine plenty.

Genius Air Plus for the fridge.

Has saved me hundreds of pounds since buying it. Haven't seen them on QVC for ages.
I have one as well and I like it because it stops the fridge smelling. At one point it stopped working so I took the batteries out and put it in the airing cupboard for a few days before blasting it with hot air from the hairdryer. Put the batteries back in and it is working fine again. I have to run it on the lo setting. If I put it on hi it stops working quite quickly.

Latest posts

Back