Where's Claire?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
She was down to present the Bobbi Brown hour, but that miracle cure for insomnia, Charlie, was on instead. Now the awful Julian is having to do Dreamkeeper :talking:

Someone mentioned on Twitter that she has taken ill :-(

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I love Andrea, thought we had seen the last of her at QVC and shes back!!

it's really nice to see andrea back on screen. wish she still did kirk's folly. was a sad day when she was replaced by beth.

Andrea was lovely and I loved her with Julian, Julian was so out of depth but admitted it and there was some lovely scenes with andrea and julian classic dialogue, Julian made a joke of how he had to say fairy winks gown very carefully. he is a great guy and always respectful to lady guests

I'm worried about JulIan he seems a bit off his game recently and he's a nice bloke - the presenters must be under a lot of pressure with sales not going as intended.

I watched Julian and he seemed fine to me. He has a good job, his health by all accounts and seems like a happy chappy.

I watched Julian and he seemed fine to me. He has a good job, his health by all accounts and seems like a happy chappy.

Me too , a lot easier to watch than Claire. He asked a lot of questions that we don't usually get the chance to hear.

I love Andrea, thought we had seen the last of her at QVC and shes back!!

I was happy to see Andrea back too. She was always sweet on the KF shows and added something to them. She used to mention going out for meals with the Kirks etc so it seems they have remained close. They are all into this mystical stuff though arent they.

I bet the other presenters are thrilled at having to cover for Claire on Xmas Eve. She's probably nipped out to do some minute Xmas bits.

Latest posts

Back