Which Presenter should present which show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Been thinking all the different presenters and which shows they best suite my personal opinion is the following :

Jill Franks = Kitchen shows , we all know she puts most of us off when she does the skin care shows however seen her a few times in the kitchen and think shes great there

Julia = Think shes best suited to the fashion hrs and she seems genuinely interested in them.

Kathy= Beauty shows, she has great skin for her age and doesnt "claim" to use every item.

Julian= Gardening shows, has a great relationship with RJ and shows interest in the products.

Catherine- Nail shows, trained as a nail technician so has some knowledge.

Miceal= Technology shows, He allows the guests to speak and isn't a no it all.

Anyone else like to share there thoughts :)

Charlie brooks was just about bearable on an easiyo show recently, normally I have to switch him off or at the very least mute him.

Julia could possibly do a new book club slot? :thinking:

I remember quite some time ago JF started as a Q fitness guest? Now as everyone knows I'm not exactly her no 1 fan but I do think she'd be ok with that.
(Give her handbags or some beauty ranges and she seems to morph into an older version of Bubble from Ab Fab lol).

Last edited:
Jill Franks = Simple Simon Pies, all day if they're the TSV

Kathy= only presenting & modelling for Ken Paves

Julian= with Kelly Hoppen - he drives her mad!

Alison = anything on Ideal World

Julia = Kim & Co Petitte range

Dale = Zumba

Jill Franks = Simple Simon Pies, all day if they're the TSV

Kathy= only presenting & modelling for Ken Paves

Julian= with Kelly Hoppen - he drives her mad!

Alison = anything on Ideal World

Julia = Kim & Co Petitte range

Dale = Zumba

CB with KH, she drives him mad!

Simon Biaggi seems to get a right mixed bag from fashion to kitchen etc etc but he's obviously most at home in the DIY shed shows. He's such a pro I guess he could present a Shapewear show like Slim N Lift and still get enthusiastic! I agree Julia is best suited to fashion and Pilates of course (her favourite) with the one I now like to call "Mugshot Madge" Brugman!

Craig on evenings 9 to 11pm (regular shift) not bothered what he presents ..... perfect.....:up:

OK here's mine .......... :wink: :giggle:

Dale Frankin - Home & Technology
Julian Ballantyne - Home & Gardening
Craig Rowe - Home & DIY
Micael Murphy - Anything, he’s pretty good all round.
Simon Biagi - Home & Kitchen
Julia Roberts - Fashion & Jewellery
Claire Sutton - Anything, she’s quite quirky in a bonkers sort of way.
Jilly Halliday - Anything, she’s pretty good all round.
Pippa Gordon - Anything with Shoes - she always seems to have a different pair on!
Debbie Flint - Beauty & Handbags
Catherine Huntley - Beauty & Handbags
Carmel Thomas - Beauty & Handbags
Anna Cookson - Anything, as she‘s generally quite sweet.
Kathy Tayler - Fashion & Jewellery (she often drops wee fiddly items, it’s quite entertaining)
Debbie Greenwood - Fashion & Jewellery (for the same reasons as Kathy Tayler)
Alison Keenan - Lighting, Craft, Bedding and anything else I don’t watch.
Anne Dawson - same as Alison Keenan for the same reasons.

Alison Young - she can ACTUALLY present anything FOR YOU …….. But I’d rather she didn’t!!

And the following I’d just get rid of ………

Jill Franks - cos SHE needs you on those phones.
Will Gowing - cos he’s really just Alison’s puppet and isn’t actually required.
Charlie Brook - cos he’s one of those “too sweet to be wholesome” types.
Chloe Everton - cos her hair is made of rock.
Jackie Kabler - cos I just don’t get her.

Whoever presents Ojon (who cares about the map?), plants (I don't buy plants off the telly), Gatineau ( it's a no!), floor mops :)yawn:) are all turn offs for me. Yesterday's viewing was dire.

I know AY only does the beauty shows - for you -, but would like to take her out of her comfort zone and stick her with Diane Gilman for a show.
Be interesting to see if she could get a word in once DG was in full flow. Maybe then the "resident actual beauty expert - for you" - might see how annoying it is to be constantly interrupted and talked over and shut the **** up for once and let her guests get a word in sometimes.

Alison Young with Richard Jackson, Simon Biagi with Diane Gilman, Julia with the floor mop man, Julian with Michele Hope, Catherine with the techy man, Dale with Mally, Craig with Leighton Denny, Debbie Greenwood with the pie man - that lady can eat! Sure there's others that would be good - who could do Kirk's Folly :)

CC

Glad to see you gave no mention to Dale or Craig.There is nothing i want to see of those two either present...anywhere..ever.

Latest posts

Back