Which presenters are your top and bottom 3?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Top 3:

Julia - she is the most informative out of all the presenters. I turn a blind eye to her ego.
Pipa - she's fun, although sometimes she does babble on too much, but I still like her.
Kathy Tayler - seems down to earth and not up herself.

Bottom 3:

Julian - can't abide his presenting voice or the way he presents a product, I turn over whenever he's on.
Jilly - can't put my finger on why she's a least favourite, but she definitely is...and I hate the way she gives the price as 'fordy nine pounds thirdy pence.'
Alison Y - she constantly interrupts and so I find myself waiting for her to do just that, instead of enjoying the product

Top 3:
Kathy - doesn't come out with selling cliches
Pipa - friendly and honest
Julia - really knowledgable and I like her presenting style

Bottom 3:
The new ones - too amateurish (i've cheekily lumped them together!)
AY - voice like nails on a blackboard, always butting in, no manners, bitchy comments to guests and models
Jilly - 'jump to the phones', 'snap them up', 'I really would go for this one'

Top 3
  • Julian - I would
  • Kathy Tayler - lovely unpretentious lady
  • Jill Franks - I just like her
Bottom 3
  • Miss Piggy - get over yourself luv
  • Pipa - yeah yeah yeah, for me it's no no no
  • Charlie - for his smarminess, praying hands and his creepy slow reveal

top 3
Craig
AY
Pippa

and i have to say that Debbie Flint has really grown on me, started off not liking her, but she is great now.

bottom 3
Debbie Greenwood
Jill Franks
the Irish ones, nothing to do with being Irish, everything to do with be rubbish.

Top 3

Julia - knows her stuff - but can be too over the top!
Pipa - good fun but not when she's not in manic/shrieky mode
Alison - both the above

Bottom 3

Anna - ok ish I suppose, Don't dislike her as a person obviously but just bland
Debbie F- hard sell
Simon - tries hard but seems insincere (yes I know they all are, but it shows with him!)

I rate Katy Taylor, she natural and genuine

Julia R is informative and describes things well

bit stuck for a third one!!

When I am tired I switch off Claire, Alison Y and Jill F as they all stress me out and exhaust me for all the reasons mentioned by others.

Top 3
Craig
Charlie
Julia

Bottom 3
Anna
Micael
Torn between Claire & Jill Franks

My top 3 -
Jilly Halliday - find her a very "normal" person/mum.Can really see her fitting in at the school gates.Like her soft style presenting
Pipa - like that shes a bit "trendy" for QVC.Things she says seem to make a lot of sense IYSWIM?! again very "normal"
Craig - find the presenting style very friendly and laid back.Like that he's not afraid to put on a kipling bag,or talk about candles etc.

Bottom 3 -
Jill Franks - just so insincere.Can't bear anything about her - from the "private" jokes in the ear,to the 100 words a minute,from the gasping and wheezing breaths,to the absolute fawning over everyone and everything.
Charlie - I used to think he was OK but hes got dull and oh so repetitive.
Alison young - for the rudeness,the interrupting,the celebrity name dropping and the down right rude faces and opinions from everything to children and childbirth to sun worshipers.In jest or not.

But then I probably have an opinion on everyone - they're just "between" my top and bottom 3!!

Really like Dale - find him quite humorous.Almost very nearly made in my top 3.Wouldn't want to leave QVC.

Carmel - nice enough young girl,just doesn't come across well.Don't really think QVC is for her.

Kathy T - really want to like her,Really I do.she reminds me of a very normal mum/MIL.Just CANNOT bear the constant bumbling mistakes.Makes it very hard viewing.

Claire Sutton
- in baby mode very hard to watch.Do like her when shes feeling a bit more quiet and normal.Don't like the constant fiddling and flicking of the fringe.

Julia Roberts - hard one this.I think shes QVC's best presenter.Articulate,professional,good measure of warmth and friendliness and enough about her life/kids to make it endearing without being OTT.Then I see glimpses of a real hard steely personality underneath all that.I've seen sarcastic stares,inappropriate remarks and some downright rudeness.Makes me remember that the endearing qualities I thought she had,may be thats shes just a good salesperson.

Miceal - can't understand a word he says

Ali K - absolute professional.nothing for or against really

Catherine Huntley
- used to really like her.Now i just think shes losing the plot.Very insecure and it shows.However sometimes think that of julia roberts too.

Anne Dawson - no opinion really.Don't seem to see her much.

Debbie greenwood - almost in my top 3 also - just wasn't enough room lol.Find her very quick witted and humorous

debbie flint
- hated her first time round.didn't want her to come back.couldn't bear to watch.stuck with her once as I wanted to watch the birkenstock show and she was very informative.Watch her a lot now -and find her very good and honest about sizing.Not too keen on the hard sales and hate the laugh but can get over it

Anna - boring.bad hair,makeup and clothes.Not in the right job

Simon - boring.very grey.

Julian - love him,another one who would have gone into my top 3 if there was room.honest and likeable.wish he did more hours.

phew!

Top 3: Pipa, Craig and Julian.
Bottom 3: Miceal, Carmel and Anne. Sorry, but it's the accents!
The others are all people I can tolerate at various levels, depending on my time of the month!

I don't have a top 3, all much of a muchness

but my bottom 3 are

Anne (d'you know what) Dawson, Carmel and Richard Jackson...if he's allowed!

Top: Pipa, Debbie G., Kathy T.

Bottom: Anna (definitely not in the right job, regards us all as old farts), Ali Young (no manners), Jill Franks (it's all about memememememememe).

Top 3

Debbie flint. Seems down to earth and good fun
Julia Roberts. Most informative
Alison Keenan. Professional and easy to watch

Bottom 3

Jill franks goes on too much about what she's had bought /bought herself rather than what she's meant to be selling
Charlie brooks soooooo boring needs new batteries
Claire Sutton the voice

top three: alison young. wicked sense of humour and very funny to watch. julia robersts. very informative and professional. likes to wind up the forumers methinks. dale because i think he seems to really enjoy working for qvc and is quite nice to watch.

the bottom for me tbh are the newer presenters because i am a creature of habit and like most of the older presenters who have been there years.

Latest posts

Back