Which presenters are your top and bottom 3?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Top - Julian, Pippa and Kathy T.

Bottom - All the rest of them (I know its more than 3 but I just can't decide).

Top - Debbie Flint - what a woman! funny, attractive and you just want to be her mate
Pipa - downright fun
Ali Young - bossy but useful info

bottom - julia roberts - ego
dale franklin - patronising wanker
jill franks - don't get me started....

top three: alison young. wicked sense of humour and very funny to watch. julia robersts. very informative and professional. likes to wind up the forumers methinks. dale because i think he seems to really enjoy working for qvc and is quite nice to watch.

the bottom for me tbh are the newer presenters because i am a creature of habit and like most of the older presenters who have been there years.

That's a vivid mental image! :cheeky:

J xx

my top 3

1: pipa - just like her personality and as a personal thing she reminds me of my sister :)

2: alison keenan - lovely and warm could watch her all day

3: dale - could be controversial lol i know some people find him smarmy i don't

top 3 bottom as it were

1: julia roberts - just cannot bear the air of superiority she gives off maybe just maybe she don't realise she does but she do

2: ali young - never lets guests have a word in and is rude

3: claire - the baby voice and the baby talk she's a grown woman it don't seem right

Am finding everyone's lists interesting - such a difference of opinions.

My favourite three would be:

Julian - always informative with a friendly personality.

Debbie Flint - seems to be genuine, can make us laugh and still be informative, and is a "normal" size when wearing clothes.

Alison K. - so glad to see her back on QVC, long may that continue.

Bottom three:

Jill Franks - too thin for my liking! and as has been commented on before to full of herself.

Micael - just not for me.

Jilly Halliday - please, please get your hair restyled, every time I see her I want to grab a pair of scissors.

What occurs to me is that a year or so ago quite a few forum members used to dislike Alison Keenan's presenting style; there's been a sea change.

Jude xx

Top 3

Debbie Flint - always (well nearly always) dresses appropriately and hair and make up always looks good. Love the filthy laugh and occasional near the knuckle humour. Her hard sell doesn't bother me 'cos if I'm not in the market to buy then I ain't being persuaded by anyone.

Julia Roberts - but only when presenting a show on her own - cannot and will not watch when she's on with a male guest and goes into full on "hair flicking and throwing back head whilst giving a girlie giggle" mode.

Julian - makes me laugh and doesn't assume we are all imbeciles who believe everything we're told

Bottom 3

Charlie - too smarmy by half and gives me the creeps when handling ladies clothing and doing his "can WE wear this with" bit... etc etc. Complete charisma bypass. Yuck Yuck Yuck

Jill Franks - as others as said, too self absorbed and completely insincere.
Plus, can remember when she was asked once if she preferred it in America or England and replied without hesitation "Oh America of course" in a tone of voice that to me suggested she couldn't wait to go there permanently. Well don't let us stop you.

And for the 3rd, am going to cheat and lump some of the blondes together,
Anna - really don't know what she's doing there, doesn't seem to fit in at all and still far too much, badly applied make up
Carmel - sort your hair out
Catherine - another one that seems too self absorbed and I hate the sickly sweet, "it may never be on 3 easy pays again sales technique
Claire - I am another one who doesn't appreciate being spoken to like a child.

What occurs to me is that a year or so ago quite a few forum members used to dislike Alison Keenan's presenting style; there's been a sea change.

Jude xx

Yes I've thought that several times when reading threads about her, as well as Amica. I never had a particular problem with either of them, although AK has always irritated me with her constant use of the word 'clever' when describing products. I'm glad she appears to be well again, who wouldn't, but don't go overboard.

Last edited:
top - in order

Debbie Flint - nice soft voice, speaks clearly, friendly, nice smile
Julian B
Debbie Greenwood

bottom in order

Jill Franks
Alison Young
Anne Dawson

1. JR, not because of her personality(or should I say ego) but because she is the best at the job.
2. AK - very professional
3. Julian, because he's not as full of bullish-t as most of the others
4. (I know) Debbie Flint for her naughty sense of humour

Bottom

1. JF
2. JF.
3. JF.

Why doesn't she bog off to the US and give us all a break?

My top three are Debbie Greenwood...I like her presenting style, she seems nice same goes for Kathy Tayler, I also like Catherine Huntley.

Don't mind Jill Franks at all, Dale Franklin, Pipa, Ali Keenan

Don't like Ali Young....She's obnoxious
Anne Dawson...just can't take to her
and Miss Piggy of course..though she's not a bad presenter when she's actually doing the job she's paid to do!

My top 3, in alphabetical order:

Debbie Flint, Julia Roberts and Alison Young

My bottom 3, in strict order

in 3rd place Dale, runner up: Simon Biagi, and the winner of my bottom three is...........Craig Rowe

Alison K
Alison Y
Julian B

Bottom
Carmel M
Anna...
CRAIG R...................

Latest posts

Back