Which TSVs are the best value?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
I was watching the "fashion TSV launch" at midnight. A top with a "fantastic" £4 saving! Don't think that constitutes great value, do you? I only really buy beauty items, last TSV i bought was a Nails Inc set, with a saving of at least £15 -20 pound on the cost of buying the polishes separately.

I would say its the beauty ones altho they tend to be the only ones I buy..... However it depends if you are REALLY gone use all the stuff in the sets , I tend to end up with bits I don't want or need. I've also noticed that about a month after the tsv it is aired again, having given people the chance to review it, it comes with an introductory price (normally about £4 more expensive than the tsv price) and is more often then not on 3 or 4 easypay. I get swept into the tsv buying frenzy but normally you are not saving that much on the future qvc price

Beauty TSVs are definitely the best ones especially Gatineau and Decleor. In fact nearly all the sets of stuff in beauty are usually excellent value. When they only give a few quid off it hardly seems worth it. And as for the so called sale.......... well, don't get me started on that!!!

I do think lots of people get carried away with the "TSV" and rarely look at the normal price.I tend to find that most TSV's only save you £4-£6 which is the postage really.

I don't know what are the best tsv's really.I don't buy much skincare from qvc or technology - but get the notion that they seem to best value?

I quite enjoy OTO prices - I recently bought a OTO on a NN hour and it was two sets of bedding for about £60 - and the normal price was about £123.I like NN (I know there aren't many fans here) but for me to get it for half price and two sets at that,so my teenagers got one each - was really good,particularly as I've soent the last 2/3 weeks looking for bedding.

At the end of the day - something is only really good value if you really, really need it and will use it:happy:

Am much more choosy with the TSV's these days, at moment am waiting to see the Laura Geller & Elemis.If there is only 1 or 2 items that I want & the rest not I don't order.At one time I would be clicking away.Think the comments I have read hear have taught me to be more discriminating? From my Bank---- many thanks!!!

Deffo the beauty ones, but only if you actually use the brand. Not if you buy and stockpile it in a cupboard.:doh: I am guilty.:bow:

Now for me the sonic toothbrush TSV last November was worth its weight in gold. Use it twice a day and has made an improvement compared to my old electric Oral B one.

Funny you should say that. Mine has coughed & died on me this weekend. I rang QVC this morning & they are sending me a prepaid to send it back & they will replace it for me.

I don't usually got for TSV's very often but if I do its usually one of the beauty ones. Waiting with bated breath for the LG on the 7th.

Deffo the beauty ones, but only if you actually use the brand. Not if you buy and stockpile it in a cupboard.:doh: I am guilty.:bow:

Now for me the sonic toothbrush TSV last November was worth its weight in gold. Use it twice a day and has made an improvement compared to my old electric Oral B one.

I'd say the same about my sonic toothbrush Donna. I too had an electric Oral B one but its performance was nothing compared to the sonic. After a *very* sickly pregnancy my teeth were in a terrible state (I won't go into detail..!) but suffice to say I had to see my dentist very regularly to try and ameliorate the damage done. She advised I try a sonic toothbrush, advice I didn't initially heed (too much going on with newborn I guess) but I bought it last Nov and within a couple of months of using it she released me from intense care and I'm back to the usual yearly check-up :clapping:

Generally I think skincare TSVs offer the best value, in the sense that they can be clearly evaluated against the full price that the items are sold for elsewhere. That said, I don't decide to buy a TSV just because it's 'only' £50, when the five items in it would cost me over £100 elsewhere - I wouldn't spend £100 on those five items anyway! I order only if I am happy to spend the tenner each one is effectively going to cost me. And like many others, I don't buy automatically as I did at one time. Having joined this forum and learnt the art of the f.a.r.t. I pass more often than I buy now! :angel:

I reckon it's the skincare\beauty ones, but I succumb less and less these days as I don't get swept up in the hype and hysteria like I used to. I had so many little tubes of gunk in my bathroom from various TSVs that I got a bit fed up and gave it a rest. Having said that I have enjoyed sampling ranges such as Elemis and Decelor and have some firm favourites. am looking forward to the Laura Geller but hoping it is new products.

Latest posts

Back