White Stuff TSV 1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 226
  • White Stuff TSV 2.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 219
  • White Stuff TSV 3.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 3.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 228
I've just come back from a trip to White Stuff, and apart from a lovely padded coat, there was nothing in there at all I fancied. They seem to be into elastic waistlines on dresses at the moment which I hate, and their tops were just 'meh'. I do usually like their clothing, but was very unimpressed this trip. Money saved, so that's a winner, although I did go to M & Co and buy 3 Regatta tops for £37.50 in total 😍

It the "in" thing at the moment I think. Endless photos of Modom Beckham always show her own design jumper/dress sleeves almost hiding her hands. ****** ridiculous. Seems to be catching on at QVC, we've had the cold shoulder so now its the invisible hand.

It's one of those jumpers that's not warm enough to wear on its own (well not in my house anyway!) so you need something else on top to add warmth. So what's the point?

I don't think I've ever spent less on QVC than this year. That's a good thing though.

CC

White Stuff Edie Jumper
Item Number: 195083
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.00
P&P £3.95

Introducing Edie: your new favourite cosy knit layer from White Stuff! This chic jumper is full of stylish details - from the curved hemline to the buttons on the shoulder, and we absolutely love the gorgeous pop of colour brought by the contrasting trim. In a flattering, relaxed fit with a soft feel, this piece is easy to throw on and makes your everyday styling easy.
Refresh your wardrobe - this must-have jumper is perfect for refreshing your autumn and winter wardrobe. As a warm yet light jumper in a relaxed silhouette, it would look great layered under coats and chunkier skirts, as well as beneath snuggly scarves. Style it with slim-fit jeans or use it to dress up joggers for an easy look that'll earn you compliments every time you wear it out.

Delightful details - this gorgeous jumper boasts an array of sweet details that elevate it from a snuggly basic into an eye-catching layer. We love the delicate shoulder buttons and ribbed texture, as well as the long sleeves, curved hemline, and side panels, all tipped with a contrasting colour trim.

Easy care - in a soft cotton and wool mix, this jumper feels lovely and comfy on but it is easy to wash. Forget dry cleaning and hand washing, simply throw this piece in a 30C wash.

Take your pick - available in a range of colours currently only available at QVC, you can find the perfect look for you. If you prefer sticking to more neutral shades, then you'll love French Navy or Grey Marl. If you're after something a bit bolder, opt for Pink or Deep Yellow. If you love sultry yet neutral colour, try Plum.

• Long sleeves
  • Round neckline
  • 71% cotton, 29% wool
  • Machine washable at 30C

Choose from:

• Deep Yellow
  • French Navy
  • Grey Marl
  • Pink
  • Plum

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 99cm (39"), 10: 104cm (40.9"), 12: 109cm (42.9"), 14: 114cm (44.9"), 16: 119cm (46.9"), 18: 124cm (48.8"), 20: 130cm (51.2"), 22: 136cm (53.5")
  • Length: 8: 62cm (24.4"), 10: 63cm (24.8"), 12: 64cm (25.2"), 14: 65cm (25.6"), 16: 67cm (26.4"), 18: 69cm (27.2"), 20: 72.8cm (28.7"), 22: 76.6cm (30.2")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back