Who is expecting a delivery on Wednesday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK the register so far consists of:

Jantac
Tabs
Sweetpea
Wibblypig
Yazrose
Sazza
Mandik
Pick-a-Lily
Anne C
PandaBear
UrbanLass
Mad4Gems
Siren
Valleygirl
Miss Kitty
dollydimple
beauty junkie
perdita
blueshowbizz
mariek
Daz10

:eek::eek::eek:

Wonder whose delivery will arrive first?

Wow Jantac, good detective work! I'm really looking forward to hearing about all today's deliveries. I've had to postpone mine until tomorrow as there'll be no-one home for a good part of the day, so I'll have to wait for another 24 hours.

Well, my usual delivery man (usually better than my alarm clock) has so far failed to arrive. Could be late afternoon if one of the other drivers is covering:rolleyes:

:)I had a delivery on tues of one necklace and two pendants
by the way anyone who loves emeralds the emerald cross is really gorgous page 97 in book i paid £36 and its on colouredrocks at £89 i think one of my best buys (and theres been a few)
I have a shipment today of o.h Wedding band in yellow gold
amethyst ring
blue topaz ring
garnet pendant
cuff links
and tomorrow i have a black and white diamond ring
and a citrine pendant i won last night
totally bankrupt now so need to save my pennies for a bit now lol but what bargains:D:D:D:D:D

.I've decided to come clean and admit it all :D I have received a big order today. Afraid I can't do photos as I'm technically challenged.

BA724 - Black Onyx Earrings - Lovely,well made and stylish.

BE515 - Pearl choker Silk Scarf - A real bargain at £9!

FA008 - Mabe Pearl and Sky Blue Topaz Earring - Gorgeous and a perfect size for me.

QA648 - 18 inch Citrine necklace - I saw it go cheaper than this later on but at £11 I am still really pleased with it.

QU445 - Champagne Pearl Silver Earring - haven't opened the bag - need to look at them again.

XE660 - 18 inch Purple Pearl Necklace - I had already bought this in the green for my daughter then I saw the purple version for much less and couldn't resist! Lovely!

Now the big one.......

YS544 - Diamond Ring 0.67ct - Lovely flower shaped ring with lots of twinkly diamonds.
The price went up beyond my limit and I still bid! Was it still a good buy? I'm not very experienced at buying diamonds. I believe Marmalade got the other one in the auction . I would love to hear her thoughts on it when she recieves it.

Look forward to hearing about all your goodies arriving today, hope they come soon. I'm Scotty on Rocks TV and I admit it I'm a rockaholic!

Me again. Just realised I missed one out.

PU740 Pearl silver ring - Lovely and a bargain price.

Thanks Steve !

Well do tell all blueshowbiz

BZ117 - black onyx bracelet
MC349 - amethyst ring
QD776 - diamond ring
RH423 - marcasite bracelet
UA976 - citrine earrings
XH706 - marcasite earrings

I'm at work atm - I'll post pictures when I get home tonight of this delivery and a few others I received last week :D

actually I am having a bit of a panic. They have decided to dig up the road outside my house today, only one lane of traffic going through, so delivery man can't stop outside the house!!! What if decides its too much bother to park all the way up the street and walk?? I hope not, as DPD do seem better than city link. My city link man uses any excuse not to deliver!! :mad:

BZ117 - black onyx bracelet
MC349 - amethyst ring
QD776 - diamond ring
RH423 - marcasite bracelet
UA976 - citrine earrings
XH706 - marcasite earrings

I'm at work atm - I'll post pictures when I get home tonight of this delivery and a few others I received last week :D

They sound lovely. Can't wait to see the pictures!

actually I am having a bit of a panic. They have decided to dig up the road outside my house today, only one lane of traffic going through, so delivery man can't stop outside the house!!! What if decides its too much bother to park all the way up the street and walk?? I hope not, as DPD do seem better than city link. My city link man uses any excuse not to deliver!! :mad:

you made me smile if you are worried ,may i suggest you camp out at the end the of the road with a flask and a big grin to help out incase hes put off by the roadworks !!! i would lol;) i have been known to spot the van and follow it :eek:

you made me smile if you are worried ,may i suggest you camp out at the end the of the road with a flask and a big grin to help out incase hes put off by the roadworks !!! i would lol;) i have been known to spot the van and follow it :eek:

pmsl, we are all mad. I am glad the pc is next to the front window, so i can continually look out and try and spot him!

Latest posts

Back