Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Dave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigel

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The chef

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Someone's having a laugh. There are no fit men on shopping telly - on any channel.
The only way they are hot is that they are under studio lights! :D

The only way I'd be prepared to find out is with a thermometer! :gasp:

I voted Chef ;)

f01d7c65.jpg

I wanted to go for Chef Paul, but felt abit faint at the thought of having to fight the lodger for him :D

I voted for Andy, I find him strangely arousing :confused: I think it's his Hobbitsie little legs :eek:

What if I don't want help :p

Come on, everyone has a guilty secret crush, don't they....or is it just me, again ;)

Probably but they wouldn't admit to the hobbitsie legs and arousing bits. I'd of kept it a secret myself but then I take fashion advice from certain forum members on here......................:argh:

I wanted to go for Chef Paul, but felt abit faint at the thought of having to fight the lodger for him :D

I voted for Andy, I find him strangely arousing :confused: I think it's his Hobbitsie little legs :eek:

:D I'd love to get a glimpse of the lodger :yo:

I've noticed Andy's legs, I'm transfixed when he does fit, healthy & relaxed shows ;)

Hottest Man in an Ideal World

The chef is always covered in perspiration, though whether that's because he is hot from the stove, or whether he is just in need of a bit of weight watching, I don't know. Maybe I am a secret "Chubby Chaser"!! ROFL:D

Latest posts

Back