Who was first to the "Dressing Up Box" then?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I cannot understand the attraction of Yong Kim. Unless you left the price tag on and visible for everyone to see I don't think anyone would ever believe what you paid for those crumbled out of shape pieces but there we go. Ingrid usually looks a complete mess but the other day she really went over the top - so many colour combinations and she looked as though she had raided a jumble sale. My husband came in the room and spotted her, he asked who on earth she was and said she looked like a bag lady.

It's a look you can either wear or you can't. I love it but am not really the right shape whereas Ms Tarrant and Sara G is as you really need to layer and I have enough layers of my own. Very slender or very tall and you are ok but a dumpy like me has to be very selective. Julia's shape is all wrong for it as well.

call me crazy (instead of Q) but i don't like to wear clothes that look like i've slept in them :mysmilie_17:

It's a look you can either wear or you can't. I love it but am not really the right shape whereas Ms Tarrant and Sara G is as you really need to layer and I have enough layers of my own.

I like some of it too but the problem is that with those prices I cannot afford to layer it! :mysmilie_15:

Whether you like them or not the last I saw of Ingrid she looked like mutton dressed as lamb and one from the dressing up box!! ..some of the models can get away with looking like they have just got up from a nap but Ingrid can`t ...think she would be better using her `training` in fashion to re establish her `label` that she had years ago according to her ..I`m sure it was nothing like as `casual` as Yong Kim even taking the time lapse into consideration ..... The designer was referred to incessantly throughout the show ....do Q know she doesn`t exist and is just a label/trade name?

Latest posts

Back