Who's bought what so far in 2010.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wondered when you would pop up BG. Have you got anything you want to get off your chest then?
I bought 3 Kipling bags before christmas as you all know and I got another one from Amazon from Mr Loveheart for christmas so I am all Kiplinged out. The halo will be staying firmly in place thank you.

I have bought nothing. :mysmilie_696:

The only TSV I will take a look at is the L'Occitane one. The Liz Earle TSVs no longer interest me as they are usually full of tiddlers. Anyway the only thing I use from her range now is the C&P and I think I may have found a replacement for it.

Hi folks, I'm a new joiner but long-standing QVC viewer and I love reading all your comments they are so funny. I've particularly loved the JR novel, it's had me hooked. I've not bought anything yet in 2010 but have had the misfortune to catch alot of Craig's shows - he is nice but you would think he knows nothing about nothing..... actually that could be true

Not LH's!!!

:mysmilie_1658: addy!

Hi folks, I'm a new joiner but long-standing QVC viewer and I love reading all your comments they are so funny. I've particularly loved the JR novel, it's had me hooked. I've not bought anything yet in 2010 but have had the misfortune to catch alot of Craig's shows - he is nice but you would think he knows nothing about nothing..... actually that could be true

:mysmilie_348: and welcome!

:mysmilie_88: So far this month I have bought or ordered a ton of pretty make up, :mysmilie_34: :eek: some skincare, some new undies, some clothes, a new lamp, some lovely new bedding, and some Yankee candles, some awesome toiletries and some beautiful chunky silver jewellery.

None of it from QVC though. :D

PS Must catch up on the novel. I have been really enjoying that! :mysmilie_753:

mysmilie_701:
:mysmilie_88: So far this month I have bought or ordered a ton of pretty make up, :mysmilie_34: :eek: some skincare, some new undies, some clothes, a new lamp, some lovely new bedding, and some Yankee candles, some awesome toiletries and some beautiful chunky silver jewellery.

Phew, I nearly conked out again LA'K.
Glad to hear none of it is from QVC but wow it's an awesome lot of stuff.:mysmilie_81:

:mysmilie_1655: :mysmilie_220:

:mysmilie_1655: :mysmilie_220:

I know. :mysmilie_81: And it's only the 9th! :D Have I mentioned that I like shopping? ;)

I didn't get all that much to be excited about for Christmas so I have been treating myself quite a lot. It is sale time after all. :mysmilie_275:

Plus, I've got no stockpile to speak of now so when I needed a new cleanser etc I actually had to shop for one! I've gone Mir this time because I really liked the starter set I tried. It's not quite as healthy ingredients wise as A'kin but better than most.

Plus I also had to buy birthday gifts for my bruv, my husband and my bruv in law. Usually I'm lazy and QVC would be my first port of call, but I made a bit more effort this year and shopped around. Next month it's my best friend, my daughter, my mother in law and two of the girls from work to buy for so I need to start working on those soon!

mysmilie_701:

Phew, I nearly conked out again LA'K.
Glad to hear none of it is from QVC but wow it's an awesome lot of stuff.:mysmilie_81:

I know. :mysmilie_81: Bit of a splurge huh? Some things I went out looking for and some I pounced on in the sales. I'm watching a couple of things on eBay as well so it's not over yet.

I'm still getting back into the habit of shopping other than from QVC. I think I've said on here before that I've been doing pretty much all my shopping with QVC for a long long time. Clothes, make up, skincare, toiletries, gifts....all of it. Hard habit to break - but I'm enjoying it so far.

I know. :mysmilie_81: Bit of a splurge huh? Some things I went out looking for and some I pounced on in the sales. I'm watching a couple of things on eBay as well so it's not over yet.

I'm still getting back into the habit of shopping other than from QVC. I think I've said on here before that I've been doing pretty much all my shopping with QVC for a long long time. Clothes, make up, skincare, toiletries, gifts....all of it. Hard habit to break - but I'm enjoying it so far.

Well, considering the awful service you've had from qvc & their couriers, am not surprised you are shopping elsewhere Love a'kin.. It will do you good to actually go out to shop, rather than just order from qvc out of habit.. Sorry you never got your ring though.. Buggers! :mysmilie_11:

phew!!! someone's knocked me off the top spot :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_697:

In my defence - I have farted on the yankee tsv - and I kinds really wanted it :mysmilie_17:

There is a tsv on the 15th I'm looking out for though

i'm so sorry ladies................................................:mysmilie_34:

:mysmilie_348:Warm welcome to the forum, Addy.

4 purchases to date: a BE ultimate indulgence kit - the weather is so cold and dreary, I thought that this 'sweety-shop' purchase would cheer me up.:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Trespass TSV fleeces; again, blame the weather. After looking at the Trespass website, I fear that I may have chosen the wrong size.:mysmilie_81:

Epiphany collar and a pair of pillow protectors - to protect my new JLP goose down pillows.

Passed on the Decleor Prolagene: CheapSmells was offering something akin to a 50% reduction.:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

The only thing I have gone for so far is the set of Yankee 12 Tarts that were on offer on Thursday night. They were £9.38, and I'm going to split them between me and a dear friend who also loves Yankee..so not all for me anyway. But that's it for now and will be for the forseeable too.

If there is still some Tawaka, I will have to succomb........

:mysmilie_348: Yes, the tawaka hasn't run out yet. The tribes people must have been working their little socks off :mysmilie_698:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back