Who's going for the AHHHHHH bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe it, this is a hot pick today on the 9.00 show. Wonder if they will mention the reviews? :smirk: :giggle:

Unbelievable, a product with 290 1 star reviews !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( I bought one off a chinese seller for £2.72 post free and it's fine for around the house )

Kathy did say that it was a comfort bra and not very supportive, or words to that effect. Simon said it was back in stock after a sell out. Neither mentioned how quick the bras were returned :giggle: What a surprise, there was no mention of any reviews at all.

Last edited:
I was shocked at the reviews, dozens of people questioning how the bras ever got through Quality Control and all saying they think they should have their postage refunded both ways because the quality is so poor (good luck with that one).

Unbelievable, a product with 290 1 star reviews !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( I bought one off a chinese seller for £2.72 post free and it's fine for around the house )

lol Apple - I think you should be wearing it around you, not the house. Did they get the sizing wrong :)

Funny thing re the ahh bra, a couple of my larger busted friends swear by them for everyday wear. I didn't like the feeling when I borrowed one. But then in tops with bra support I always feel I need to wear a bra underneath as well.

Someone on here recommended Elomi bras and I have to say they are the best I have ever worn.

530373_331083953619756_228697947191691_930136_1034081603_n.jpg

Sorry to bump this. I just bought that JML bra from Boots that is currently advertised on the telly. WOW it's really comfy and does what it says on the tin. 12.99 with my advantage card points. Bargain!

Latest posts

Back