Who's going for the AHHHHHH bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
Just in case you are interested, these sold out very quickly last TSV, and they are really comfy to wear - would recommend them.

I'm going to go for one but I like to keep these things private so I'm only telling you.

Am I heck! I need bliddy underwires galore. And being blessed with big boobs and a short sternum you'd be able to see my Ahh Bra about two inches below my chin.

Buying bras is the bane of my life.

Am I heck! I need bliddy underwires galore. And being blessed with big boobs and a short sternum you'd be able to see my Ahh Bra about two inches below my chin.

I have big boobs too but the Ahh bras are very very comfortable!!

Doubt it

:wonder:
I have big boobs too but the Ahh bras are very very comfortable!!

I have 38dd's so I very much doubt they would give me the hold I need. But I beleive they are very comfortable, will probably watch for a while to fully make my mind up:grin:

I detest underwires and I'm the exact opposite with poached eggs but I wonder if these will turn them into fried ones?!! :wink:

Ahh Bra Seamless Leisure 3 Pack Bra

Today's Special Value Price
£44.96

QVC Price
£58.00
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£3.95

Description

Rhonda Shear Ahh Bra three pack. Features an ultra-soft, stretch knit fabric that is seamless with no hooks, no underwire and ruching at the centre for shape. Whether you're out and about, relaxing at home or even sleeping, breathe a sigh of relief in the easy comfort of an Ahh Bra.
Get a smooth look under all outfits - these stretch knit bras offer full seamless coverage with no hooks, wires or stitching to spoil the lines of your clothes.

Enjoy extra support and comfort - the wide straps, wide smoothing back and ribbed band under the bust make these bras super comfy for all-day wear, plus you can double up the bras for even more comfy support.

V-neckline
Four-way stretch
96% nylon, 4% elastane
Hand wash cold

Three pack contains:

1 x black
1 x white
1 x nude

Measurements:

Under bust: S: 86cm - 89cm (34" - 35"), M: 91cm - 94cm (36" - 37"), L: 98cm - 102cm (38.5" - 40"), XL: 110cm - 116cm (43.5" - 45.5"), 2XL: 121cm - 126cm (47.5" - 49.5"), 3XL: 131cm - 136cm (51.5" - 53.5")
UK size equivalent: S: 10-12, M: 12-14, L: 14-16; XL: 18-20; 2XL: 20-22; 3XL: 22-24

All measurements are approximate

Behind the brand
After spending her whole career wearing uncomfortable costumes and lingerie, Hollywood celebrity and lingerie model Rhonda Shear decided to design more supportive, comfortable and feminine intimate apparel. Her shapewear and lingerie range is stylish yet affordable and has found success the world over.

Me too Tink. I too am short waisted and have big boobs. Clothes never seem to fit me properly and I would love to be able to buy lovely feminine bras that only seem to cone in smaller sizes. I will never understand people who have boob jobs, unless of course it's for medical reasons.

But Tink, Kaza & Gemma they have an underwired one now (it is for sale on Q) and if they are as comfortable as the nons then you may never look back...

No - I'm not rhonda shear (just in case you were suspicious)...:grin:

Oooooh, if you're ample then they suggest you wear two at the same time (it might get a bit hot in the summer months tho!).

Just watching the TSV presentation and the model is wearing the black version and lo and behold the bra has given her two rolls of fat round her back. Not a very good advert is it?

Me too BL, I have them as I can't get bras to fit what I have, they don't do much for a flat chest tbh but are comfy..by the way you can get them on ebay for £14.99!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-...ngerie&var&hash=item84ba54df96#ht_2963wt_1130

I just got a set of 3 on Ebay!

OMG what a difference in price although the sizing seems a little confusing. If I fancied giving them a try then it would be S on QVC whereas it seems to be M on the eBay listing! Any suggestions please, I'm generally 10/12?

I am narrow backed but have large boobs an H cup so a under wire is a must for me. Oh and short waisted too. I bought a sports bra for Zumba class and yet gods its like being trussed up like a chicken, pulled under my chin nearly.:sad:

Latest posts

Back