Who's that girl?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you that I have been offered the long term temporary job (pending security checks)! I am quite stunned and I wanted to thank everyone on here who have been really supportive. It means I will not be free to watch as much Ideal World (I will have to tape it on my recordable Freeview box cos I will probably get withdrawal symptoms!). I am sure it will take ages to sort out all the paperwork but it will be nice to have a bit more money (which I could spend on exercise devices, Nutribullets, a new mattress - if only I knew where to buy these items...)

Well done and congrats from me on your appointment! :mysmilie_491:

Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you that I have been offered the long term temporary job (pending security checks)! I am quite stunned and I wanted to thank everyone on here who have been really supportive. It means I will not be free to watch as much Ideal World (I will have to tape it on my recordable Freeview box cos I will probably get withdrawal symptoms!). I am sure it will take ages to sort out all the paperwork but it will be nice to have a bit more money (which I could spend on exercise devices, Nutribullets, a new mattress - if only I knew where to buy these items...)

Congratulations brother.

Terrific news, Muttley! Well done you, I'm sure everyone on here is so pleased for you!

You will have IW withdrawal symptoms, and these can be difficult to manage - they usually show themselves in subtle ways, not only at weekends, not only on weekdays, not only when watching other shopping channels in the evening; other symptoms include scouring the TV channels hoping to find a world-wide expert who can produce Essence de Tomcat El Stinko perfume; you will require your Nutribullet surgically removed from your hand, you will have to fight down the urge to tell the world about the effects of said Nutribullet contents on your bodily functions, you will need to be forcibly restrained from screaming "Where are the Kinkycades? I demand a Kinkycade" when Q is on the box...............HELP! JUST REALISED - I'VE DESCRIBED MYSELF!

Last edited:
Terrific news, Muttley! Well done you, I'm sure everyone on here is so pleased for you!

You will have IW withdrawal symptoms, and these can be difficult to manage - they usually show themselves in subtle ways, not only at weekends, not only on weekdays, not only when watching other shopping channels in the evening; other symptoms include scouring the TV channels hoping to find a world-wide expert who can produce Essence de Tomcat El Stinko perfume; you will require your Nutribullet surgically removed from your hand, you will have to fight down the urge to tell the world about the effects of said Nutribullet contents on your bodily functions, you will need to be forcibly restrained from screaming "Where are the Kinkycades? I demand a Kinkycade" when Q is on the box...............HELP! JUST REALISED - I'VE DESCRIBED MYSELF!

Essence de Tomcat el Stinco sounds great! Must get some of that! I was laughing so much reading your post I nearly spilled my morning tea, I definitely need a bib! On a different note, any sign of Dirty Peter since he walloped that cameraman round the face? Anybody else think he has been suspended? The civil service term for suspension (for senior officers only of course) was gardening leave! That always made me chuckle.

PS if ever I go round screaming demanding a Kinkycade my mum will definitely get me certified! She will have to watch lots of IW in the day and tell me about it in the evening, she will like that...

Latest posts

Back