Who's that lady on The Beauty Channel doing make up demos?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
I taped Smashbox hour at about 4am this morning and watched ten minutes of it while munching my branflakes.

The first ten minutes isn't Smashbox at all. It's a brunette lady doing a mixed brand make up demo and it was rather good.

I didn't catch the primer and foundation that she used, but she used Bobbi Brown Concealer, a Plum Chelsea Mally eye palette, a Mally Volumising mascara, a Laura Geller Blush n Brighten (It could have been Tartufo, but my money's on Sunswept) - and that was it I think.

She started with a completely bare faced model and there were good close ups of what she was doing.

I was quite impressed.

Has anyone else seen her?

No, haven't seen her but I'm amazed she was using different brands instead of just flogging one. Much better idea.

Just watching one now as I saw this thread. Looks good - in fact I am going to rewind it and watch it properly - instead of one eye on tv and one eye on puter as usual!!!

She looks good - great idea. And no AY literally SCREECHING!!!!!

I think she's Greg Rusedski's sister in law and she's often on with DuWop. I like her. Nice, relaxing presenting style.

Thanks Ladies! I had almost convinced myself I'd hallucinated the whole thing!

I skip the Duwop shows as a rule so I haven't seen her before.

I'll definitely look out for more. :sun:

I saw her a couple of days ago and wondered who she was.

I could be wrong,but I'm sure I saw a can of "Elnett" hairspray on the table where she had the make-up she was using.:wonder:

That's definitely Elnett on her make up table! :giggle:

I saw another one earlier, she used Bare Escentuals foundation and primer, Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten, Mally Volumising Mascara and a Tribeca Taupe eye palette.

I'm finding this really interesting. :sun:

Ooh, i'd love to see this! Should have done this kind of thing on QVC ages ago, considering ALL their brands are fabulous, why not mix them up a little? WOnder if there's any way we can tell when it'll be on again...

Tx

Yeah, they do mixed brand beauty hours, so why not?

They seem to put these little demos inbetween some of the hours so I'm taping the odd hour here and there in the hope of catching one.

I wonder how many she's done? :happy:

Latest posts

Back