Who's waiting for what?? And when did you order?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My hand creams arrived about an hour ago so thats me got all my
orders before christmas
unless I order anything before 7 pm but I dont think I will

I ordered the Lola Rose Christmas surprise Bridie necklace last night, but as it's for me it doesn't really matter if it does not arrive. However, as they keep on and on about it, I am now half expecting it to get here so will be a bit disappointed if it doesn't. I think they are being a tad optimistic!

I ordered the Lola Rose Christmas surprise Bridie necklace last night, but as it's for me it doesn't really matter if it does not arrive. However, as they keep on and on about it, I am now half expecting it to get here so will be a bit disappointed if it doesn't. I think they are being a tad optimistic!

I have that necklace in the coffee and the lilly and I love them both. The coffee goes really well with grey which I wouldn't have thought it would. The lilly is lovely too. Bet you're going to say you've bought the neutrals now lol.

I ordered one small item from Last Clicks on Sunday evening and the postman delivered it this morning. Now all my t'internet shopping has arrived in good time, with a special 'well done' to Amazon. :clapping:

I am waiting for get a grips ordered Sunday.
I ordered a gift voucher from M and S , 10 days ago still not turned up, M and S were supposed to be contacting Royal Mail, who are supposed to be contacting me direct, I dont hold out much hope. Socks and undies I oredered at same time been here a week!

Snap Fresh tupperware, placed on chequehold last week, confirmed today. On the website they still had the little red 'Delivered for Christmas' banner under them earlier on today, it's gone now, was there some kind of evening deadline today for orders? Must say most of my QVC items arrive within 48 hours if they're coming by courier, but all my deliveries have really slowed recently, even Amazon have gone from an average of 48 hours to at least a week.

I have that necklace in the coffee and the lilly and I love them both. The coffee goes really well with grey which I wouldn't have thought it would. The lilly is lovely too. Bet you're going to say you've bought the neutrals now lol.
No, I already have the neutrals and coffee, but have been umming and aahing about the pink lilly for ages.When I saw it on 4 easy pays, that was it-ordered!I just hope I like it. Had e-mail from Lola Rose today-sale has started already...............!

I was tempted to hit the 'complete order' button online (diamonique ring) at 18.59.. just to test QVC regarding meeting their promises.. However reading the the previous posts, Im glad I didn't
Another reason for not ordering is that I expect last minute deliveres could happen any time of day into evening so with that in mind I didn't wish to be tied in the house waiting

Last edited:
My boots were shipped today, so at the moment QVC are on schedule to keep their promise. I can but hope ..... :wink:

Sunday evening I ordered the L'occitane heavenly hands set (free P and P - the excitement!) which luckily for me arrived today. That is the only thing I have ordered recently and/or for Christmas from QVC. Hopefully it will all arrive for everyone - they can't blame the weather this year (yet).

I have been so last minute with online orders this year and so far they have all arrived, some not yet but only ordered them last night. Must do better next year, too much stress this way! Anyway, hope you all get your things in time and Happy Christmas!

Still haven't got my replacement Laura Geller TSV which was shipped on 16th December!! I think my usual Hermes lady is on holiday but you would think the round would be covered my somebody wouldn't you? Ah well, at least I don't actually need it now, it's not much fun if you're waiting for actual Christmas presents.

Yankee Candle Christmas Swirls and Leighton Denny Atmospherics still awaiting delivery - ordered at weekend not even left yet!! can't see they will be here for chrimbo but they are for me from Santa ;o) so I suppose it doesn't matter that much ..

I'm still waiting for one of my two Nails Inc TSVs from last Tuesday to arrive :sad: The first was delivered on Friday, but the second (which I only ordered about half an hour after the first one) has yet to materialise - I tracked the parcel on the Hermes website and it says it's been "Misrouted to Incorrect Depot" - it's stayed like that since Saturday and still no sign of it. QVC reckoned on Monday that the courier assured them it would be with me "within the next couple of days". Pah. :angry:

I'm STILL waiting, argh!!! :angry:

Well my Honora Pearls arrived today. Gorgeous colour and very pleased. As they where shipped TNT even though the postman brought them, no idea if they came 1st or 2nd post.

Latest posts

Back