Why does....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looks like she is applying for a job at the circus, just put some more lippie on...

clown.jpg

Suzy Adams (Northern Nights) appear to have a dead crow on her shoulder?!

Have Northern Nights started doing a CROW FEATHERBED??????? or maybe it is the crow's feet starting to show after so many late night shows on QVC.

Perhaps she is CROWING over all the NN products that have been sold on QVC lately. It seems to be on air everytime I switch on these days.

Sorry - it's late - cant think of any more.........
Love Joy

Have Northern Nights started doing a CROW FEATHERBED??????? or maybe it is the crow's feet starting to show after so many late night shows on QVC.

Perhaps she is CROWING over all the NN products that have been sold on QVC lately. It seems to be on air everytime I switch on these days.

Sorry - it's late - cant think of any more.........
Love Joy

Some bird-brain down at QVC must think we are gull-ible enough to feather our nests with only NN. When I realised there was a flock of 3 NN TSVs in a short (wing)-span, I almost terned the telly off. But I like to watch the jewellery as I am a bit of a magpie so I kept it on. I'm after a canary yellow diamond ring but will probably end up with a seed-pearl necklace.

I'm off to cook chicken for my tea now, and then I must clean out the budgie's cage.

Linda:39::39::39::39:

Suzy Adams (Northern Nights) appear to have a dead crow on her shoulder?!

Poor old Suzy . I feel so sorry for her . She tries so hard . Every time she is on she wears a new top or a new outfit and tries a different hairstyle but she still looks horrendous IMO . I think Julia should have a word with her about how to make the best of yourself . :4:

Poor old Suzy . I feel so sorry for her . She tries so hard . Every time she is on she wears a new top or a new outfit and tries a different hairstyle but she still looks horrendous IMO . I think Julia should have a word with her about how to make the best of yourself . :4:

Y'know, despite my first post taking the mick about her "crow" I'm going to stick up for her here.

I don't think she looks horrendous. I mightn't always like the clothes she wears but I would say "horrendous" is a bit strong.

At least she doesn't caress the pillows quite so obsessively as the other NN guest!

Still think that thing looked like a dead crow though!!:29:

Yeah . Maybe horrendous is a bit strong . But something is not quite right when she puts stuff together .
Like that crow - she is obviously 'on trend' with corsages and stuff . But no it didn't work .

Last edited:
Y'know, despite my first post taking the mick about her "crow" I'm going to stick up for her here.

Still think that thing looked like a dead crow though!!:29:

So you 'stick up' for her by reiterating what you said in your original post? :confused:

You've just selectively quoted me, by taking out the bit where I disagreed with the poster above, saying that "horrendous" was a bit strong!!

What I ALSO said was:

I don't think she looks horrendous. I mightn't always like the clothes she wears but I would say "horrendous" is a bit strong.

Good grief...you start a light hearted thread.....

Latest posts

Back