Why so shouty?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
Was interested in the Ninja. But after switching down, twice I've had to switch off.

DF shouting and preachy. Ninja woman shouting and preachy.

Why? I want a quiet time. I don't need two super charged mega loud people on a Saturday night.

Rant over.

Was interested in the Ninja. But after switching down, twice I've had to switch off.

DF shouting and preachy. Ninja woman shouting and preachy.

Why? I want a quiet time. I don't need two super charged mega loud people on a Saturday night.

Rant over.
pennypitstop I did the same! I'm interested in one but that was massive. Argos price is £230. I'm sure it's the same one. I'm looking for a smaller capacity but was interested in the 9pm programme but couldn't stay the distance!

Yes. Thanks. I couldn't remember her name, But I don't need to remember too much about her. I'm never going to get through a presentation she does.
I feel sorry for her accident earlier this year, or late last year... but for me she is completely unwatchable. I won't spend a minute being yelled at through the TV screen. It's also why I won't watch Simon Biagi.

Griz. I agree. Funny how its always 'salmon' that's used to demonstrate cook ware. For me salmon is like eating cardboard unless there is a lot of seasoning on it.

I feel sorry for her accident earlier this year, or late last year... but for me she is completely unwatchable. I won't spend a minute being yelled at through the TV screen. It's also why I won't watch Simon Biagi.
What happened to her?

It is Gill Gauntlet l cannot bear listening too, and Miceal saying pound. Debbie and Gail don't bother me.
Feel the same way about Gill Gauntlet she is forever on our Screens.

It is Gill Gauntlet l cannot bear listening too, and Miceal saying pound. Debbie and Gail don't bother me.
Irritating Gill Gauntlet has 'got' in her garden at home everything she demonstrates. Obviously, they are all samples that she disposes of once she has taken the photo. Her voice/accent is nasty, as well.

I believe she broke both of her ankles. That must have been a nightmare, but gave her time to rest and dream up some more horrible recipes for the Ninja!!

Griz. I agree. Funny how its always 'salmon' that's used to demonstrate cook ware. For me salmon is like eating cardboard unless there is a lot of seasoning on it.
She cooked the salmon over the steamed rice and asparagus. I watched as the juice from the fish dripped down on the rice and veg which must have resulted in a fishy taste on everything. Yuk! A good cook, she ain't!

Why does Flinty say "Per one"...is she really dumb or just hoping her dumber fans will understand her.

What happened to her?

What happened to her?

Yes,Gaunty is always talking over everyone LOUD! She was on with Jilly ( who I find annoying) last night and they were constantly talking over each other! Together with her platform trainers she a definite no no🙄

Latest posts

Back