• Badgley TSV 5.jpg
    Badgley TSV 5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 93
Badgley Mischka Colour Blocked Roll Neck Jumper
Item Number: 194523
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

If jumper perfection is about finding that balance between comfort and style, then this gorgeous colour block piece from Badgley Mischka might just have cracked the formula. Perfect as a style statement or part of a cosy, layered look, this roll-neck jumper is an easy-to-wear autumn/winter star that will make a great addition to your year-round wardrobe too.

Autumnal style - the perfect A/W tops feel like a hug but look like a million dollars. This knit style, roll neck jumper with its crisp, chic block colour pattern definitely ticks both boxes and is your ideal companion for blustery walks, log fire catch-ups with friends and kicking through leaves with the family.

Choose your hue - with four autumnal colour options to choose from, you're sure to find a seasonal shade that suits your style. Will you choose the versatile blues and greys of the Ink Combo or Charcoal Combo, the leaf-turn browns of the Camel Combo, or will yours be the pink and burgundy splash of the Dark Wine Combo?

• Loose fit
  • Knit fabric
  • Ribbed roll neckline and cuffs
  • 50% viscose, 29% polyester, 21% nylon
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Camel Multi
  • Charcoal Multi
  • Dark Wine Multi
  • Ink Blue Multi

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5")
  • Length: XS: 55.9cm (22"), S: 56.5cm (22.3"), M: 57.2cm (22.5"), L: 57.8cm (22.8"), XL: 58.4cm (23"), 2XL: 60.3cm (23.8"), 3XL: 61cm (24")

Watched a bit of the show this morning. Only a very small bit. I don’t know who the presenter is, but she is another from the Alex Kramer school of strident presenting. Such an annoying voice. Do these people not get “voice tested” as well as screen tested.
Although to be fair, these days if I was in charge of “voice testing”, very few people would make it to air as more people annoy me than people who dont.
Oh, the joys of getting old(er) and intolerant. 😏

Watched a bit of the show this morning. Only a very small bit. I don’t know who the presenter is, but she is another from the Alex Kramer school of strident presenting. Such an annoying voice. Do these people not get “voice tested” as well as screen tested.
Although to be fair, these days if I was in charge of “voice testing”, very few people would make it to air as more people annoy me than people who dont.
It's true, you would that a nice speaking voice would be fundamental. Shrill and squeaky voices are unpleasant to listen to and there are a few of them on QVC. The first that springs to mind is the fashion guest - Miranda Holder/Holden? I can't listen to her.

I agree! So many annoying voices, I now find I actually switch off some of the presenters, something I never did before. Can’t listen to the 3 who came over from the style channel , ( Rezzie, Victoria , and the Brummie one) Ophelia andAlex, who all begin to grate very quickly. Sadly I can’t listen to Miceal either, and after a while Glen’s mumbling becomes unbearable. Oh dear, I am in grumpy old woman mode! ( I’d like to add I’m not objecting to the Brummie accent, believe me, mine is much stronger then hers!)

Oh my gosh I 100% agree with you all.

I virtually always watch QVC on mute now.

Pippa and Alex make my ears bleed with their shrieking.
Chloe/Ally/ Kim Mendehlson garble too fast and stress me out.
Biagi and his HUUUUgE BEEOOOTIFULS irritate the life out of me Dawson/Glen/Langsford/Kabler/Charlie/Dale// Andy Peters et al - well, they just chat ****!!!!!

She started with Annaliese haven't seen her for awhile assume that she has left.

I just wish for people to speak in a normal tone but it seems to be obligatory in all forms of TV that everything has to be delivered at the top of their voices and in a manner which makes me think they are on something. Unfortunately females are by far the worst offenders, I just wish they could turn the dial down several notches and stop acting like banshees, nothing that they are participating in is that exciting that they need to be bouncing off the walls.

Just got more Q on as this my ‘avoid anything football’ strategy.Not keen on the sweater, looks thin and short in the front, dipping at the back.They have just shown a padded coat, wondering how warm are these garments? I have a couple of Landsend coats and being American they are guaranteed to be suitable for low, low temperatures.In fact one which I got discounted has proved too warm for our winters.

I don't know if it's just me, but the presenters seem to have gone into "quick quick quick" overdrive, talk about "pressure selling", it's just horrible to hear - Don't worry if you don't like it, just buy it 'cause you can always send it back. There's a lot to be said for bricks and mortar clothes shopping, nobody's tracking you around the store, ready to snatch the item from your basket if you've not taken it to the check out in half a hour, you can try it on, it will be cheaper (much cheaper) and there's no p&p and when it comes to QVC, their p&p is more expensive than taxi fare, let alone a bus and guess what, you can take home more than one item and the taxi/bus fare won't cost you a penny more! As for that jumper, no thanks, I'm not a fan of colour blocking. Accoring to Q it's a huge fashion "story" at the moment...yeah sure it is!!!

Latest posts

Back