Wonder what the difference is?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catzrcool

Registered Shopper
Flicking through channels and Q has 2 pairs of fleece leggings for £52.95 + £4.95 p&p. IW has 2 pairs of fleece leggings for £12.99 + £3.99 p&p. Selling point on both is how cosy they are and you can't see through them. What on earth can be so different that costs £41 more on Q.

Oh and Q miss me so much again, they have given me another £5 off as long as I spend over £20. Didn't spend the last one, so probably won't spend this. Basically it's just free postage. Poor do.

If it’s the ones I bought several years ago only VB size 0 would fit into them. However if you are that size I’m sure they will keep you warm but how well they would wash I have my doubts.

Like trousers, I struggle to buy leggings off the tele. Go by their sizing and they are either far too baggy around the knees, or so tight you can't get a leg in.
My leggings will no doubt continue to come from outlets where I can try on in store, and/or return in store. Too much hassle every other way, imo.

My favourite leggings are from Primark. They are a very thick dense knit with a thick fleecy lining. I wear them a lot not so much in the hotter months but great under a long dress and boots instead of tights and under regular trousers and joggers when its bitterly cold. Best Buy ever imo. And they act as a girdle pull you in all over but super comfy.

Latest posts

Back