Wordle in One

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do use it but I don’t pay for apps so have to put up with adverts and they are really intrusive with Wordle and they often make my iPad freeze so I haven’t bothered for ages. Yes we’ve all done it in 1 but I agree those times are sheer luck and if you do it often enough it a bit like crosswords you get into the way of it.

No idea what Wordle is but I do know what Julia Roberts' boasting and bragging is. Most unbecoming. She's Mrs "Been There Done That, Got The T-Shirt And Stole Yours". She's also an Eat the last Rolo person (along with Debbie Flint).

CC
Wordle is a puzzle to find a 5 letter word without being given any clues. You can access it through the NY Times. It used to be free, but now you have to subscribe to the newspaper. JR is very competitive, I agree. If you have a black cat, she will certainly have one that is blacker. Another presenter like that is "Spaniel's Ears." if Ruth offers a tidbit of a funny thing that happened to her in the past, Ears will quickly top it with her own tidbit which, of course, is even more outrageous.

I used to do the Wordle daily puzzle every day and did “competitions” when you’re playing against other people. I came first three times but then got bored/obsessed with it and deleted the app.
I do Wordle religiously every morning with my first
cup of tea. You get better at it as you go along. Beware of some american spellings that can confuse. The

Wordle is a puzzle to find a 5 letter word without being given any clues. You can access it through the NY Times. It used to be free, but now you have to subscribe to the newspaper. JR is very competitive, I agree. If you have a black cat, she will certainly have one that is blacker. Another presenter like that is "Spaniel's Ears." if Ruth offers a tidbit of a funny thing that happened to her in the past, Ears will quickly top it with her own tidbit which, of course, is even more outrageous.
My husband & I play it every day, me on my iPad & him on his phone. It is still free. We have never paid for it 🤷‍♀️

NY Times cut me off from Wordle. They gave me a good rate for a yearly subscription so I can continue playing Wordle and all the other word games. I'll have to check this out.
That’s very strange, we’ve played it every day since it started & have never subscribed. I would check that out Grizelda 😊

I’ve never tried Wordle. I do the Guardian cryptic crossword most days. That doesn’t necessarily reflect my politics but it’s free !

Latest posts

Back