Wouldn't want to be in Pipa's shoes now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find Michele Hope a bit creepy. She's orange, has Farrah Fawcett hair and looks like she's had too much skin cut out from under her chin. The clothes are also horrid. However, I guess there's a market for everything. Didn't see Pipa talking about hairspray but it had to be better than Charlie fawning all over MH and both of them sucking up to each other. Quite ghastly.

As for dear old Lenny, I'll never forget when the (staged IMO) telephone caller phoned in to talk about camel toes ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Lenny was bemused, Catherine Huntley had meltdown.

CC

I don't like Pipa, her attitude comes across as aggressive and angry and would slap you soon as look at you, I also find her very sarcastic, a slightly younger version of Julia Robests if you will.

I don't like Pipa, her attitude comes across as aggressive and angry and would slap you soon as look at you, I also find her very sarcastic, a slightly younger version of Julia Robests if you will.

I liked her when she was first on QVC, many moons ago! Since she has come back can't watch for more than 5mins. Squeals, too loud and bit cocky!

I liked her when she was first on QVC, many moons ago! Since she has come back can't watch for more than 5mins. Squeals, too loud and bit cocky!

Totally agree, she's very cocky, voice like nails down a blackboard, and another one that talks really fast without drawing breath.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back