Yankee bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

more yankee last clicks

Yankee Candle Christmas Medium Jar with Character Topper.
Last Clicks Price £15.91
QVC Price£20.46 Item Number758952
Availability Some choices not in stockUK P&P£4.45
Description
Fill your home with the familiar festive fragrances with this Yankee Candle set. Available in a choice of Snowman or Santa, you'll receive a medium-sized jar candle with a fun character topper. The Snowman option consists of a Sparkling Snow candle which emits the crisp, naturally fresh scent of snow-covered pines with hints of patchouli and fruit and a plush snowman candle topper. The Santa option includes a Welcome Christmas candle which emits the festive scent of warm pine and citrus, and a plush Santa topper. Topper is for decorative purpose only.

.http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.758952.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Yankee Candle Red Frozen Glass with Snowflakes Accessories Set.
Last Clicks Price£26.48
QVC Price£37.34
Item Number 758956
Availability In stockUK P&P£5.45
Description
Make your home into a winter wonderland with this Yankee Candle accessories set. There's an array of festive fragranced candles, including a small jar candle, and sampler candles in Red Apple Wreath and Red Berry & Cedar fragrances. Plus, there are wax tarts in Home For the Holidays and Happy Christmas scents. To accompany these candles, there's a tart burner, a bell-shaped shade, a small circular tray and a sampler holder. These accessories are vibrant red and decorated with silver-glittered snowflakes to create a cute festive finish.

Contents and approximate measurements:

•Tart burner (14cm x 9.5cm)

•Small bell-shaped shade (8.5cm x 9cm)

•Circular tray (12cm diameter)

•Sampler holder (6.5cm x 4.5cm)

•Jar candle (3.7oz)

•Four sampler candles

•Four wax tarts

•One unscented T-light
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.758956.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Yankee Candle Christmas Poinsettia Shade, Tray & Medium Jar.
Last Clicks Price£26.25
QVC Price£33.75
Item Number759107
AvailabilityIn stock UK P&P£5.45
Description
Yankee Candle Christmas poinsettia shade, tray and medium jar candle. Featuring a hand-painted glass shade and a festive jar candle. The perfect way to bring a little light to your home and add to the festive decorations.

Contains:

•1 x large crackle glass shade hand painted with green foliage and festive red poinsettia flowers (18.5cm in diameter)
•1 x tray
•1 x medium 411g (14.5oz) Home for the Holidays jar candle

All measurements are approximate .
.http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759107.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Last Clicks Price £15.91
Description
Fill your home with the familiar festive fragrances with this Yankee Candle set. Available in a choice of Snowman or Santa, you'll receive a medium-sized jar candle with a fun character topper. The Snowman option consists of a Sparkling Snow candle which emits the crisp, naturally fresh scent of snow-covered pines with hints of patchouli and fruit and a plush snowman candle topper. The Santa option includes a Welcome Christmas candle which emits the festive scent of warm pine and citrus, and a plush Santa topper. Topper is for decorative purpose only.

.http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.758952.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Last Clicks Price£26.48
QVC Price£37.34
Item Number 758956
Description
Make your home into a winter wonderland with this Yankee Candle accessories set. There's an array of festive fragranced candles, including a small jar candle, and sampler candles in Red Apple Wreath and Red Berry & Cedar fragrances. Plus, there are wax tarts in Home For the Holidays and Happy Christmas scents. To accompany these candles, there's a tart burner, a bell-shaped shade, a small circular tray and a sampler holder. These accessories are vibrant red and decorated with silver-glittered snowflakes to create a cute festive finish.

•Jar candle (3.7oz)

•Four sampler candles

•Four wax tarts

•One unscented T-light
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.758956.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Last Clicks Price£26.25
QVC Price£33.75
Item Number759107
Description
Yankee Candle Christmas poinsettia shade, tray and medium jar candle. Featuring a hand-painted glass shade and a festive jar candle. The perfect way to bring a little light to your home and add to the festive decorations.

Contains:

•1 x large crackle glass shade hand painted with green foliage and festive red poinsettia flowers (18.5cm in diameter)
•1 x tray

.http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759107.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

all been done before but good attempt

SUPERCOOLWILLOW Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
Last Clicks Price £15.91
Description

.http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as....KeywordSearch

Last Clicks Price£26.48
QVC Price£37.34
Item Number 758956
Description

•Jar candle (3.7oz)

•Four sampler candles

•Four wax tarts

•One unscented T-light
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as....KeywordSearch

Last Clicks Price£26.25
QVC Price£33.75
Item Number759107
Description

Contains:

•1 x tray

.http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as....KeywordSearch

all been done before but good attempt
Ian - did you mean that to sound sarcastic?

yeah it doesnt work too well on here

I was only trying to put something forward on here in case it hadn't been done, there is no need for sarcasm. Obviously Craftybel thought you were being harsh as well. I won't bother in future- I thought we were all supposed to be welcome !

I was only trying to put something forward on here in case it hadn't been done, there is no need for sarcasm. Obviously Craftybel thought you were being harsh as well. I won't bother in future- I thought we were all supposed to be welcome !

Everyone is indeed welcome kitkat and you are right there was no need for sarcasm, especially when it didn't come across as sarcasm.

i know thats why i have decided to aplogise for that it didnt come across very well and we know sometimes i dont explain things very well so am also sending a personal aplogy by pm

All you said was "yeah it doesnt work too well on here", that wasn't an apology hence why kitkat was upset. I am sure they will appreciate your PM.

Thanks, Ian - I am sure kitkat will appreciate that. You are such a star on this forum, finding bargains etc, and I am sure you wouldn't want to cause offence. The fact that you are happy to send a pm says a lot. Nice that someone can apologise without getting arsey and defensive!

I love the way you find the bargains for us. Always helpful and really grateful for the tip offs. The amount of bargains I have managed to get via your posts have been great. Your posts go down a treat in this neck of the woods!!

All you said was "yeah it doesnt work too well on here", that wasn't an apology hence why kitkat was upset. I am sure they will appreciate your PM.

i know i went away and thought about it and felt bad (you know i have a little problem with the way i word things from before) so thats why i felt the need to come back and aplogise in person

Thanks, Ian - I am sure kitkat will appreciate that. You are such a star on this forum, finding bargains etc, and I am sure you wouldn't want to cause offence. The fact that you are happy to send a pm says a lot. Nice that someone can apologise without getting arsey and defensive!

i know i dont mean to cause offence its just that i have a bad way with words sometimes and put things without thinking then i go away and think about it and thats when i realised what i said was wrong and il admit that,

i agree i think thats a very polite way to do it without causing too much uproar on the forum as it can be a very public place at times and that sort of thing will stop people wanting to join in which i do not want at all.

I love the way you find the bargains for us. Always helpful and really grateful for the tip offs. The amount of bargains I have managed to get via your posts have been great. Your posts go down a treat in this neck of the woods!!

thanks x

i know i went away and thought about it and felt bad (you know i have a little problem with the way i word things from before) so thats why i felt the need to come back and aplogise in person

i know i dont mean to cause offence its just that i have a bad way with words sometimes and put things without thinking then i go away and think about it and thats when i realised what i said was wrong and il admit that,

i agree i think thats a very polite way to do it without causing too much uproar on the forum as it can be a very public place at times and that sort of thing will stop people wanting to join in which i do not want at all.

thanks x

Thank you SCW, I appreciate your apology, it means a lot. I know you and Sazza work very hard to find us all bargains on here and you do a great job. Thanks again :handshake:

Latest posts

Back