yankee candle auto delivery autumn collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

staticboombox

Registered Shopper
Has anyone recieved theres yet as mine stil says awaiting stock . It shoud have been dispached a week ago at the very least. The same thing happend with the summer collection.

I find it very typical of qvc thease days its said awaiting stoke for a wee. Its bad customer sevice not to inform that the auto delivery is late yet again.

Panic over everyone - this just dropped on my doormat!Not verbatim, but the gist of what it says follows:
Thank you for ordering 5394177 ... due to ship out week commencing 10 July. Unfortunately, due to a delay in receiving stock from YC this will now be shipped w/c 16 August.
... very sorry that this has occurred & for inconvenience etc ... as a gesture of goodwill YC will be including an additional product as way of an apology for the delay ...

Hopefully this explains it, and makes up for it!

Panic over everyone - this just dropped on my doormat!Not verbatim, but the gist of what it says follows:
Thank you for ordering 5394177 ... due to ship out week commencing 10 July. Unfortunately, due to a delay in receiving stock from YC this will now be shipped w/c 16 August.
... very sorry that this has occurred & for inconvenience etc ... as a gesture of goodwill YC will be including an additional product as way of an apology for the delay ...

Hopefully this explains it, and makes up for it!

I wonder if this will be just for those,who chose the autodelivery ,from the tsv at the begining of the year?

I didn't buy the first set,but signed up for the AD with the summer set - and I was told my next deivery date will be 08/08

I had the same in the post today too,wonder what they will send and wonder if it will have the spiced orange candle in it ?????

I must admit im very INTREIGEd as to what the gift will be. It wouldnt suprise me if its a tart of each scent .

I too received the letter saying delivery will be later than expected. Wonder what the gift will be!!!!

well I haven't had one.Maybe its because I didn't buy it as the tsv.I will however have a major paddy to qvc customer services if you all get a free gift and I don't:mysmilie_455::mysmilie_455:

Latest posts

Back