Yankee Candle fabrications

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Fabrications in it's true sense.

Michaela told two stories, both of which were flawed:

1. RE LILAC BLOSSOM YC: Last time she was on QVC (couple of weeks ago ?) she took her kids for a boat ride on an un-disclosed river, they passed under a lilac tree and she smelt the blossoms for the first time. Well lilacs finished flowering a couple of months ago, and I've never seen a lilac tree hanging far enough out over a river that a boat could get that close and not collide with the bank.

2. In the gym on Monday her personal trainer didn't know Michaela worked for YC, but then went onto say how she loves them and is a fan of QVC . This begs the question - if she watches the YC shows on QVC how come she didn't recognise Michaela ?

As for Dale, his style really gets on my wick (!), waxing lyrical about YC to the extent that you'd think they were a miracle cure for PMT. I do do do hate hate hate the way most of the presenters emphasise certain words: love love love (Dale), so so so (Charlie/Ann).

whinge over. :sun:

Oooh I'm tempted to compare and contrast with the loss of life in Afganistan...but I know what you mean about inane :talking: comments!

Jude xx

Oooh I'm tempted to compare and contrast with the loss of life in Afganistan...but I know what you mean about inane :talking: comments!

Jude xx

I know what you mean, in comparison to the horrible things that go on in "real life", this whole forum is an indulgence.. We are all so lucky to be in a position to whinge like I did. So I say, lets make the most of it !

To be fair I did see lilac trees in bloom in both Banbury and Brackley just a couple of weeks ago, although the story sounds about as convincing as one of Tova's...

To be fair I did see lilac trees in bloom in both Banbury and Brackley just a couple of weeks ago, although the story sounds about as convincing as one of Tova's...

i tell what is convincing michaela and i are wearing the same french connection top lol!:giggle::smirk:

the other day that giunetta from veronese told pippa that a bracelet was about the same same price as two cappuccinos, two espressos and a couple of croissants and went on to say that she had given up coffee.

the next day she was on with someone else and remarked that she'd been sat having a coffee earlier and.....

****** liar.

the other day that giunetta from veronese told pippa that a bracelet was about the same same price as two cappuccinos, two espressos and a couple of croissants and went on to say that she had given up coffee.

the next day she was on with someone else and remarked that she'd been sat having a coffee earlier and.....

****** liar.

I heard these two remarks 'un all.

Another one while we're on the subject of pants on fire - Jill 'Mine's a Marlboro' Franks - on a fashion hour, presenting and saying that she couldn't wear Maxi Dresses as they were always too big and buried her...

Next day, on presenting a Maxi Dress and saying how much she loved wearing all of hers - they were ideal for air travel as she could just wear them on the plane or screw them up in her suitcase and always have something stylish to wear...

:emo:

I think Michaela from YC has been reading some of the previous posts, she seems a lot more animated and chatty than usual on this visit.
But still the same old stuff, still flogging those gold tart warmers.
How about some new fragrances any suggestions ?

Fresh Bread
Coffee and Walnut Cake
Cheese and Onion Toastie
Tuna Melt
Roast Dinner
Sure you can think of something just as silly !

I think Michaela from YC has been reading some of the previous posts, she seems a lot more animated and chatty than usual on this visit.

Fresh Bread
Coffee and Walnut Cake
Cheese and Onion Toastie
Tuna Melt
Roast Dinner

I take it you were hungry when you wrote this post??? I am now off to have a toastie lol

Fresh Bread
Coffee and Walnut Cake
Cheese and Onion Toastie
Tuna Melt
Roast Dinner

Chicken Tikka
Gorgonzola cheese and biscuits
Beer breath

Darls made me my very own Battenburg tarts once...was an hilarious surprise when i got the package...they were half yellow/half pink and almond and raspberry flavour and very nice too :) You don't get that service at Yankee

Latest posts

Back