Yankee Candle Life is a Beach Votive Holders with 16 Votives OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The name says it's votives and the limited description says it's x2 large jars.

Well actually they are 'jarge jars' apparently. lol!

Oh god if you need to argue with someone over the description of votives then you have way to much time on your hands.

The name says it's votives and the limited description says it's x2 large jars.

Well actually they are 'jarge jars' apparently. lol!

LOL!!!

it is votives as i argued with Q about this the other week

Little point in arguing with them when it is their little "snippet" that is up in the description section and not the full description!!!!

Yankee Candle Life is a Beach Votive Holders with 16 Votives

QVC Price: £25.50
One Time Only Price :£20.76
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...90&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

This Yankee Candle collection comprises two votive holders with an anchor design and 16 votive candles in eight different fragrances. Infuse your home with the scents of beach holidays with this 18-piece Life's a Beach collection from Yankee Candle.

Burn time per votive - up to 15 hours

Contains:-

2 x Anchor votive holders
2 x Beach Holiday votive (49g) - the clean, fresh scent of ocean air
2 x Wild Sea Grass votive (49g) - the green scent of dewy sea grass
2 x Pink Sands votive (49g) - mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla
2 x Turquoise Sky votive (49g) - salty air with hints of sea grass and musk
2 x Pink Dragon Fruit votive (49g) - the sweet aroma of this tropical fruit
2 x Sicilian Lemon votive (49g) - ripe citrus, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent
2 x Aloe Water votive (49g) - the wonderfully relaxing fragrance of aloe
2 x Vanilla Lime votive (49g) - the richness of vanilla with sweet cane sugar and zesty lime

This is mostly right up your 'scent street', isn't it Autumn and MrMarple?? Nearly all outdoors-y and fresh.

I assume this is the votive holder?

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 18.32.54.jpg

This is mostly right up your 'scent street', isn't it Autumn and MrMarple?? Nearly all outdoors-y and fresh.

View attachment 10908

I prefer tarts tbh and i stocked up of Aloe water tarts from Clinton's at the weekend so i wont be ordering ................... phew!!

Nobody was greedy and cleared the shelves thankfully :mysmilie_59:

Fantastic you were left some. I went into my branch at the weekend and bought a reed diffuser for £6.72, bargain. They had loads of votives and tarts and jars too. But I bought the last 50% off diffuser.

View attachment 10908

I prefer tarts tbh and i stocked up of Aloe water tarts from Clinton's at the weekend so i wont be ordering ................... phew!!

No, sorry AndiK, I'm with Autumn on this one. Never been a huge fan of votives if I'm honest. Also, the votive holder in this collection, IMO, is best suited to the bathroom (it's the anchor design I think). As I never burn candles upstairs, it would be a waste. No way would it look right in my living room.
I do agree about the scents though, some nice ones in this collection.

I like the look of the votive holders. I have this thing about the sea (although I live in a town by the city). I love the beach houses, lighthouses, piers etc. These would go great in my cloakroom as that the theme I have used in their, but as it's a small room with no window I wouldn't light a candle (I have a reed diffuser in there).

I am tempted by this, but what is putting me off is the fact that there is a TSV next month and also I have an auto delivery of the hamper in November too.

Latest posts

Back