ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Yankee Candle Platinum Votive Holders with box lights and 14 votives

QVC Price: £32.00
One Time Only Price :£26.88
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=704088&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

This set contains two Yankee Candle Platinum Fade votive holders, 12 votive candles in an assortment of scents, plus a bonus box of 12 Champaca Blossom tealights. Enjoy decorating your home with beautiful fragrance with this fab collection from Yankee Candle.

Contains:
2 x Platinium Fade votive holders
2 x Lake Sunset votive candles - imagine the sun's golden rays as they dip into still blue waters, calling to mind the musky descent of nightfall
2 x Black Coconut votive candles - the scent of paradise: rich coconut, cedarwood and island blossoms
2 x Ginger Dusk votive candles - twilight air comes to life with the energy of sharp, bracing spice and a hint of sweet citrus
2 x Midnight Jasmine votive candles - a seductively lush perfume of water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli, and mandarin blossom
2 x Lemon Lavender votive candles - a powdery fresh blend of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers
2 x Pink Hibiscus votive candles - the effervescent, slightly citrus bouquet of delicate tropical hibiscus petals
2 x Honey Glow votive candles - the soft, captivating radiance of this sweet perfume creates an invitingly warm, peaceful mood
1 x Champaca Blossom tealight candles (pack of 12) - a fruity and floral nectar that brings to life the joyful spirit of enchanting champaca blossoms

Can I just say that I got a box of Yankee votives for Christmas and they smell of absolutely nothing, even when I've burned two together. I wouldn't waste your money. I think they might have changed the formula for votives as when I used to buy them years ago they were really good, but not within the past year or so. All the ones I've bought from QVC were sent back.

CC

I agree with you 99.9% and that is why I no longer buy them. But I must exclude Cranberry Ice from that, really strong! I got one as a freebie in an order and you could smell it over all the other stuff in the box, it perfumed the drawer I kept it in and was strong when burnt! Curious.

I agree with you 99.9% and that is why I no longer buy them. But I must exclude Cranberry Ice from that, really strong! I got one as a freebie in an order and you could smell it over all the other stuff in the box, it perfumed the drawer I kept it in and was strong when burnt! Curious.

Maybe one of the old ones? I'm not being mean because the yankee tarts are great and that is all I buy but I won't buy votives any more. I also noticed that the packaging has changed, the cellophane wrappers are very loose now and I'm wondering if Yankee have changed their manufacturer. If so, I would go back to what they had before. Cost cutting? Customers notice.

CC

the tunnelling is a problem but i wrap the jars with tin foil and this has heled a lot. still have to burn them forever

This Large Jar duo is pretty good value for money as i saw Jelly bean in a garden centre the other week and it was priced at £21.99 while all the other large jars were the usual £19.99 so i assume its a fairly rare candle to get hold of...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-56-_-704239

I've been after that Bunny Cake for a while - sounds right up my street. In your experience, is it best to wait until this set is on air (presumably tomorrow when there are a couple of shows) in case it's further reduced or is this price as good as it will get? It's a bit more than I usually pay per jar but I have not seen Bunny Cake except on eBay where it's never less than about £23-£25. Thanks.

I've been after that Bunny Cake for a while - sounds right up my street. In your experience, is it best to wait until this set is on air (presumably tomorrow when there are a couple of shows) in case it's further reduced or is this price as good as it will get? It's a bit more than I usually pay per jar but I have not seen Bunny Cake except on eBay where it's never less than about £23-£25. Thanks.

No it wont go down in price , And by a miracle it did happen just call them and they will refund you the difference, i think the set is likely to sell out fast so if you really want it id order it before the show. The jelly bean reminded me of the "Tutti Frutti" candle that Yankee used to do , If thats any help :)

No it wont go down in price , And by a miracle it did happen just call them and they will refund you the difference, i think the set is likely to sell out fast so if you really want it id order it before the show. The jelly bean reminded me of the "Tutti Frutti" candle that Yankee used to do , If thats any help :)

Thank you so much. I have heard of, but not sniffed, Tutti Frutti - I am relatively new to Yankee and got into them through this forum about a year ago. Unfortunately, due to my addictive personality, I now have an unhealthy hoard as I'm a bit obsessed!

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm going to buy right now! I hope you feel guilty for encouraging me! :wink:

Thank you so much. I have heard of, but not sniffed, Tutti Frutti - I am relatively new to Yankee and got into them through this forum about a year ago. Unfortunately, due to my addictive personality, I now have an unhealthy hoard as I'm a bit obsessed!

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm going to buy right now! I hope you feel guilty for encouraging me! :wink:

Haha sorry!!

However looking online, there are some sites selling a medium Bunny cake candle for £22.99!! :thinking:

I hope you like them :mysmilie_3:

Haha sorry!!

However looking online, there are some sites selling a medium Bunny cake candle for £22.99!! :thinking:

I hope you like them :mysmilie_3:

I am sure I will. Crikey £23 for a medium - makes these two look even more of a bargain! I feel better already. The duo is, of course, ordered!

Latest posts

Back