Yankee Candle Set of 3 Childhood Memories Large Jars Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having no willpower, I shall be getting these and the TSV :mysmilie_19:

Also, I want Pure Essence 2!!! I wish these were the special feature. :mysmilie_59:

Having no willpower, I shall be getting these and the TSV :mysmilie_19:

Also, I want Pure Essence 2!!! I wish these were the special feature. :mysmilie_59:

there was a pure essence 1 set so i assume there will be a second set too.

Thanks. Ordered this and will order the tsv too. I'm buying blind as I've only smelt strawberry lemon ice but I love it so even if I don't like the other two they'll come in handy for gifts I suppose.

I wasn't going to order this but qvc sent me a £10 voucher code as they missed me so I've ordered this , the TSV and the OTO from last week lol.

I wasn't going to order this but qvc sent me a £10 voucher code as they missed me so I've ordered this , the TSV and the OTO from last week lol.

Tut tut, Autumn! But well done getting the voucher. I was wondering whether QVC would be missing me as I have ordered anything since January, which is very unusual for me (in fact, in Dec and Jan I ordered a record amount of stuff!). I suspect you had not ordered for a lot longer though?

Tut tut, Autumn! But well done getting the voucher. I was wondering whether QVC would be missing me as I have ordered anything since January, which is very unusual for me (in fact, in Dec and Jan I ordered a record amount of stuff!). I suspect you had not ordered for a lot longer though?

Well until the last week I hadn't ordered since September . I think I got lucky with this voucher considering I made an order last Thursday lol.

Well until the last week I hadn't ordered since September . I think I got lucky with this voucher considering I made an order last Thursday lol.

Typical QVC slow reaction! But it turned out well for you on this occasion.

REceived my set this morning. Fast delivery for the £3.95 and the scents are really nice on cold. April showers is fresh with citrus, line dried cotton is slightly floral and strawberry lemon ice is so fruity and invigorating and from all I've heard it has a great throw.
Really happy and a great price.

Yes I agree. Mine came this morning and I like them. April Showers reminded me a little bit of Water Garden. I was worried about the strawberry one being very cloying but it is nice and fresh - must be the lemon!

Mine came today, love them all but April Showers is my favourite. Pleased with the strawberry lemon ice as my sweet strawberry was finally finished last week.

Latest posts

Back