Yankee Candle Snowflake Scenterpiece with 6 Melt Cups OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

theres going to be a scenterpiece tsv. i dont like the look of the large ones. firstly they look like an adult potty. then they take up far too much space. then i feel its just a really expensive way of burning small pots of wax. i have a few melt warmers that do an excellent job burning really strong smelling melts that i have picked up for as little as 50p

Well it hasn't started well - I got it all out of the packaging today and there is a chip in it. I might have been able to let it go if I could have turned it to the black, but because of the wire dictating the way round it sits, it's on full show.

I've packaged it all back up, and emailed QVC saying I want a replacement.

I finally have my replacement - QVC arranged for Hermes to come & collect it, but they never did. So after the time frame lapsed I requested that a replacement if sent out to me because I didn't want stocks to sell out while I unfairly waited. QVC agreed and I received my replacement the day the faulty one was picked up.

I have taken it out of the box this afternoon and this one is fine. There is a small blemish to the paintwork, but it's at the back of the senterpiece so I'm not too bothered (the chip was on the front).

I like it. I've got it set up on a side table in my living room & I've been burning Balsam & Cedar in it this evening. It took a while for the plate to warm and melt the wax, but it's lovely. Very pleased with it.

Latest posts

Back