Yankee Candle Snowflake Scenterpiece with 6 Melt Cups OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Snowflake Scenterpiece with 6 Melt Cups
Item Number: 704961
QVC Price £48.00
One Time Only Price £39.96
P&P £5.95

This Yankee Candle Snowflake Scenterpiece is an electric flameless warmer, coming with six festive fragrances, which gently heats the wax MeltCups. Give your home a glorious festive glow and wonderful scent throughout the winter with this lovely collection from Yankee Candle.

Contains:

1 x Red Snowflake ScenterPiece (h x w): 15.3cm x 17cm (6" x 6.7")
1 x Red Apple Wreath MeltCup
1 x Sparkling Snow MeltCup
1 x Mistletoe MeltCup
1 x Candy Cane Lane MeltCup
1 x Christmas Eve MeltCup
1 x Balsam and Cedar MeltCup

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704961

That's got to be in short supply... wouldn't it have made a fantastic TSV? Better than the advent calendars, in my opinion.

I'd agree if it was santa, but I'd say snowflakes can get you through the whole winter.

Totally, snowflakes are cool & it's such a lovely red colour too, I wouldn't tire of that all winter!

(I also started nomming on festive mince pies before the end of October, no way are they just for a week either side of Xmas either!)

:mysmilie_852:

the very first yankee tsv was a christmas one i use all yera round and its got father xmas all over it ...i'm a bit tight like that

So this is the product 'Autumn' was telling us about. I'm pleased to see it's an OTO though. Not sure I will be buying. Thinking about it, but like others on this thread I would only have mine out for the month of December, so not sure I should spent £45 for 4 weeks of the year. And if I did order this, then I would need to cancel the auto delivery I have in place with the basket.

No good for me either which is a pity as the colour would go well in my living room, but I can't abide the smell of apples and I really dislike all of Yankees Christmas fragrances that try to emulate the smell of trees etc, so that's 2 of the cups that I wouldn't use. That would make it quite expensive.

I cannot see the point of seasonal stuff (except Xmas wreaths). I like to use stuff all year round and anyway I do not have loads of storage space

£9.00 saving taking into account the excessive postage costs. i dont see the point i have tart warmers and tarts. these are anather way for yankees to rip off thier fan base

Couldn't agree more. Remember those tarts that were shaped like the jars and were supposedly easier to remove from tart warmer dishes? I never bought them when they came out as they were more expensive than regular tarts. Well, I saw some reduced to £1 each in my local candle shop so I thought I'd grab a few - they were no different whatsoever than the original tarts, they didn't pop out easily, I still had to put the dish in the freezer as normal. So there we are, they were just another money making scheme from Yankee, just as the scent cups are, in my opinion.

I've followed some excellent advice on here a while back: I bought some silicon cake cases to use with my tarts. That takes away the unique selling point for the scenterpieces, as easy removal is now in my own hands with my tart burner.

The neat ploy here is that the shape of the inside of a scenterpiece is convex, which means that you'd get in a right mess with a tart unless you popped it into an empty scenterpiece cup... and the scenterpiece cups are too wide for the tart burners.

I do like the outside design of this, and if I were to buy it, I would save the melt cup and use it for meltable wax from any suppliers in future... however the market is becoming well-supplied with better-priced accessories... but at present I'm a no buy zone. I'm hoping to hold my nerve until the Elemis TSV.

I have a few melt burners in various rooms.. all used. I got the Scenterpiece after reading how people rave about the throw. And yes they use them to put tarts in, 2 at a time seem to fit.

I refuse to get into this as I have so many tart warmers. However I do think the actual Scentrepieces they have had on Q looks very nice.

it looks nice and a novel idea but i have so much stuff to use up yankees have drained me dry this year lol. no more money to the yankee candle company :mysmilie_516:

let us know how you get on with it

Well it hasn't started well - I got it all out of the packaging today and there is a chip in it. I might have been able to let it go if I could have turned it to the black, but because of the wire dictating the way round it sits, it's on full show.

I've packaged it all back up, and emailed QVC saying I want a replacement.

Latest posts

Back