Yankee Candle TSV 15th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sorry SCW I wasn't making a dig at you, I meant that sometimes people comment that they've seen such and such a product on newsletters, video previews etc etc. And so I thought that somebody else may have seen something in reference to it, that's all. No criticism against you at all intended.

sorry SCW I wasn't making a dig at you, I meant that sometimes people comment that they've seen such and such a product on newsletters, video previews etc etc. And so I thought that somebody else may have seen something in reference to it, that's all. No criticism against you at all intended.

yeah dont worry about it spooky if i find it il post and i think everyone on here knows that

Anyone want to bet that the September TSV is the same sampler gift box that they ran last year but with new fragrances??

just read this ...

Housewarmer candles, two choices, four fragrances exclusively selected to take you on a fragrance journey. Fresh, Flroal and Fruits............ this weeks TSV.

Yankee Candle 7 Piece Discover Yankee USA Collection £29.84 P&P £5.95

Description

Discover USA Collection from Yankee Candle. This seven-piece set features small, medium and large jar candles plus four sampler candles in a selection of fruity or floral fragrances that are new to QVC and are currently only available in the US. Discover Stateside scents and fragrance each room in your home with this great Yankee Candle collection.
Add fresh floral scents to your indoor space – the Fresh Floral collection features Cottage Breeze that is inspired by the refreshing scent of cool salt air blowing across the dunes, and Pink Blush that is reminiscent of a bouquet of soft pink blooms gently kissed with vanilla.

Bring delicious fresh fruit scents into your home – the Fresh Fruit collection features Pineapple Cilantro that smells of fresh, island pineapple served with a citrus touch of cilantro and sweet coconut, and Mountain Lake inspired by the cooling scent of mountain pines and cypress with notes of lily and musk.

Scents featured are currently only available in the US
Total burn time: up to 340 hours

Fresh Floral option includes:

1 x large jar candle (623g) in Cottage Breeze
1 x medium jar candle (411g) in Pink Blush
1 x small jar candle (104g) in Pink Blush
2 x sampler candles (49g) in Pink Blush
2 x sampler candles (49g) in Cottage Breeze

Fresh Fruit option includes:

1 x large jar candle (623g) in Pineapple Cilantro
1 x medium jar candle (411g) in Mountain Lake
1 x small jar candle (104g) in Mountain Lake
2 x sampler candles (49g) in Mountain Lake
2 x sampler candles (49g) in Pineapple Cilantro

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.701024 item 701024

so scw is right again!

Last edited:
A one time only

Yankee Candle Floral Jars & Hanging Holder Set 29.98 P&P 6.95 (yes 7 pounds)

Description

Yankee Candle jar and hanging holder set. Contains two medium jar candles in French Lavender and White Gardenia, plus a black metal hanging holder. Add this fragrant display from Yankee Candle to any room in your home.
Contains:

1 x hanging candle holder (h x w x d): 40cm x 13cm x 16.5cm (15.6" x 5" x 6.4")
1 x French Lavender medium jar candle (411g)
1 x White Gardenia medium jar candle (411g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.701171

http://images-p.qvc.com/is-viewers/dynapi/src/lib/tsapi/images/cover.gif?400x400

the tsv is really lovely i am thinking about both sets as the samplers are good for pressies when put with a nail varnish and a l'occitane soap etc..glad to see larger jars but i prefer the tarts to samplers

the tsv is really lovely i am thinking about both sets as the samplers are good for pressies when put with a nail varnish and a l'occitane soap etc..glad to see larger jars but i prefer the tarts to samplers

Just take out the wick and cut up...same wax as tarts, only for yourself of course not to put in the pressie bag .:happy:

daydreamer

i just ordered both the tsv's as imo its a good one not perfect as the small jars are horrendously expensive for what they are and will bump up the reccommended price plus the postage is painfull. it was funny as i used q-cut, normally i go online. any way the q-cut guy intercepted the call and asked if i wanted the stem sampler holders set i pressed no. anyay i was transeferred to someone on customer services who asked me again if i wanted to buy the stem sampler holders. i was suprised so i asked if they were for free as i dont recall qvc doing that before. thought i would turn it around lol. she was very nice but still did not get a freebie oh well!

i just ordered both the tsv's as imo its a good one not perfect as the small jars are horrendously expensive for what they are and will bump up the reccommended price plus the postage is painfull. it was funny as i used q-cut, normally i go online. any way the q-cut guy intercepted the call and asked if i wanted the stem sampler holders set i pressed no. anyay i was transeferred to someone on customer services who asked me again if i wanted to buy the stem sampler holders. i was suprised so i asked if they were for free as i dont recall qvc doing that before. thought i would turn it around lol. she was very nice but still did not get a freebie oh well!

Yes they do that on Q cut sometimes, i get sick of it, as im phoning from a mobile and it costs
money to let him ramble on , so quick as i can i press 2 for no, its another way of selling more,
a ploy . An annoying one :thinking:

They used to do that on IW years ago
I always order online to get my cashback.

Am undecided about the TSV I really would have liked the pineapple and the blush
but they are in different sets and its not good enough value to go for two sets

Just had an email from Yankee.co.uk
offering 3 medium jars for £35 for a limited time

http://www.yankee.co.uk/list.aspx?o...str_SearchType=1&ShowAll=1&str_SelectedIndex=

During the lunchtime show Michaela said the Pineapple Cilantro would be released in the uk next summer as part of q2 new items.

heard it all now .... Anna Cookson just said about the TSV, this is perfect if you've had a bad day and you just want a friend, put your candle on as that friend - utter twaddle!!!!

I have just ordered the pink blush/cottage breeze set
not sure about the cottage breeze but like the sound of the pink blush
will get the pineapple cilantro when it comes out next year

cottage breeze is lovely and fresh but not as boring as clean cotton. mountain fresh smells like a really classy mens aftershave really lovely. the pink blush is not very nice imo and i wil try it properly but my instincs is not loving this. the pineapple is really nice but really strong even when its in the wardroe without burning it i can smell it. this is my fav but a really nice tsv overall. glad i bought both sets so sorted for a long time.

Latest posts

Back