Yankee Candle TSV 17th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it too .. its not too big so that it has to be a "focal point" linda barker style, and would fit quite nicely on my bedside table... not quite sure if I have to get a matching set for "his" side of the bed too :blush: but for £3, its not a bad piece at all, and the fragrances are decent!

Last edited:
Mmmm another TSV and it looks like my money is safe. I have the fireplace one and I have to say it's lovely one of my better purchases. This one I am just sure where I would put it? Watched the vid briefly and could not get an idea of the size or where it would go!

Hmmm not keen myself. Too small for a firescreen and to me, it looks like some 1970s bit of garden gate with a mirror stuck in it! Can't imagine it'd be much good stuck on the wall either - imagine the sooty walls!

Never find the T-lights give out a lot of scent either, so my my money's safe too.

Was tempted by a set of three large candles in new scents, but have decided, after continual tunnelling with the large jars, to stick to the twin wicked ones, which generally seem to burn nice and evenly.

Was tempted by a set of three large candles in new scents, but have decided, after continual tunnelling with the large jars, to stick to the twin wicked ones, which generally seem to burn nice and evenly.

I fancy the Pink Sands and Fluffy Towels but I'm not sure about the Bahama Breeze. That's the problem with sets there's often one item you don't really want. I have lots of candles to be getting on with so I might wait for YankeeDoodle to get these and buy individual ones.

I too have problems with the large jars burning to the edge, unless I light them early in the evening they don't pool to the edge. Putting a foil "collar" round the neck of the jar helps but doesn't look all that pretty. As you say the twin wick ones burn more evenly and I prefer the style of jar so I guess I will wait for them.

Latest posts

Back