Yankee Candle TSV 17th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How blooming boring.. Oh well money saved for me to have a pint of the black stuff on St Paddy's Day!

I thought from Sazza's pix that it looked more like it's got a mirror in the middle, so possibly something that you would put on a wall in a conservatory or possibly outside?!

I thought from Sazza's pix that it looked more like it's got a mirror in the middle, so possibly something that you would put on a wall in a conservatory or possibly outside?!

I thought there was a mirror in the middle too. :happy:

I hope some large jars appear on the day,they make good gifts if they are a good price,got a couple of sets recently and the jars worked out at £14 each so not too bad.

Just had an email from YankeeDoodle they have a special offer on large jars £14 each and over 100 to pick from.

Just bought a Vanilla Sandalwood & Baby Powder jars from them, we're moving house next week and scented candles are just an easy way to make things smell more like home. I also think the landlord is doing some work & putting carpet in so hopefully that'll drown out the stink!

I like the TSV, it makes a change but unfortunately I don't trust my cats to keep away from it :sweat:

Yankee Candle Iron Centrepiece with Mirror, 36 T-Lights & 5 T-Light Holders
Today's Special Value Price £21.98
QVC Price £26.75
Item Number 759803
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Iron mirrored screen with 36 T-lights from Yankee Candle. Features a vintage-style screen with an ornate swirl design and a central mirror panel. Place the scented T-lights into the five built-in candle holders to add instant home decor and fragrance in one.

Colour and scent of T-lights complement screen colour
Made from premium grade wax for authentic fragrance
100% cotton wick
Burn time per T-light: up to 6 hours
Total burn time of T-lights: up to 216 hours
Every option contains:

1 x iron mirrored panel screen: 36cm x 36.5cm (14.1" x 14.4")
5 x clear glass T-light holders with fluted rims: 4.5cm x 6cm
(1.8" x 2.4")
3 x boxes (of 12) T-light candles

Now choose your favourite option:

Black screen

1 x box (of 12) Midsummer’s Night T-lights
1 x box (of 12) Early Sunrise T-lights
1 x box (of 12) Lavender Vanilla T-lights
Fragrance description: emits moody and decadent scents

Antique cream screen

1 x box (of 12) Clean Cotton T-lights
1 x box (of 12) French Vanilla T-lights
1 x box (of 12) Fluffy Towels T-lights

Fragrance description: features fresh and breezy scents

Dusty pink screen

1 x box (of 12) Fresh Cut Roses T-lights
1 x box (of 12) Midnight Jasmine T-lights
1 x box (of 12) Garden Sweet Pea T-lights

Fragrance description: offers floral and sweet scents

All measurements are approximate

About Yankee Candle
Yankee Candle is a leading quality candle manufacturer, founded in 1969. They offer a wonderful array of home fragrances in various forms including jar candles, T-lights, samplers, car air fresheners, tart burners and electric plug-ins supplied with beautiful accessories.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759803

Last edited:
I'm very tempted by the black option as I've got a black cast iron bed and the TSV would look good in my bedroom (I think!). I was wondering if it could be wall-mounted?

I'm very tempted by the black option as I've got a black cast iron bed and the TSV would look good in my bedroom (I think!). I was wondering if it could be wall-mounted?

Me too!! And I'm so frustrated!! Just listened to JF spouting on and on about the fragrance, I don't care love, just show me how it's wall mounted!! Watched the 16 mins of spiel on the vid and they mention briefly that the black one IS wall mounted but they haven't said how, if just the middle piece screws to the wall, or all three panels. I was looking to get one for my conservatory wall but how does it fix?!?!? Arrrrgggghhh!! PS did you know, it's actually quite small? 36cmx36cm.

Personally I thought it looked like the cheapest, tackiest piece of carp, like something out of PoundLand that Linda Barker would have stuck on an MDF radiator cover in Changing Rooms as a 'focal point'. Very disappointing.

Personally I thought it looked like the cheapest, tackiest piece of carp, like something out of PoundLand that Linda Barker would have stuck on an MDF radiator cover in Changing Rooms as a 'focal point'. Very disappointing.

Agreed ... something for Eileen's in coronation street!

I'm obviously not as classy as you.

Latest posts

Back