Yankee Candle TSV arrived Please check Yours faulty and Broken

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Received my Yankee Candle TSV today, firstly part of the tree is chipped, also the snowmen going around, does not work properly, they just keep grinding to a halt, just about to phone cs, dont think I will be asking for a replacement.

That is so annoying!!

I ordered a Snowman tart burner from QVC & his 'twig' arm had snapped off!

I think the boxes get thrown around at PO or not packaged properly.

Bummer littlepen (and KayDee) hope you get it sorted smoothly - broken stuff: not exactly in keeping with the Christmas spirit is it?!

That is a shame. You should get you P&P back as well.

It did look lovely as well.

I had a problem with a candle set I purchased it was the a set of 3 of the large 2 wick candles and one of them had smashed in transit eventually I got a replacement candle it took about 6 phone calls through QVC to sort out but YC sent the replacement out straightaway can't thought YC service

Mine arrived today and as far as I can see it is okay. Snowmen going around okay. Lights flashing, music playing and can't see any chips on it. Must say it was very well packed. It was in a polystyrene case, in a box and then in larger box with the medium jar wrapped securely in bubble wrap. the samplers and tarts were in separate small boxes inside this with loads of polystyrene packing. It is also bigger than I thought .

Mine arrived today and with the previous posts in mind checked it all with a fine tooth comb. Working perfectly and everything fine - I was really impressed with the way mine was packaged - couldn't believe the size of the box -it was huge! I'd love to set it up now but my other half says it's a bit early (aw!)

Mine came too, the broken one most have been faulty to begin with as mine was in a box inside a bigger box. Nothing was going to break it!

Love it...so fun. My brother liked it so much he has went an ordered the similar one from yankeedoodle and the Apple wreath candle.

Really impressed, much nicer in real life.

Mine didnt even rotate, lights and music was fine, rang cs and have been told there are no more and i will be getting a refund

mine arrived all arrived perfectly

Mine didnt even rotate, lights and music was fine, rang cs and have been told there are no more and i will be getting a refund

Welcome Penquinqueen what a great name.

I had a similar problem when it arrived but gave it a little push and the snowman now rotate I think mine may have been a little stiff, took me a while to work out how to switch the music off and just have the lights and rotating snowmen don't think I will be able to cope with all that music too much its quite loud too

Received my Yankee Candle TSV today, firstly part of the tree is chipped, also the snowmen going around, does not work properly, they just keep grinding to a halt, just about to phone cs, dont think I will be asking for a replacement.

Mine has been returned as faulty also, mine rotated but alas no lights and no music:fume::fume:

penguinqueen I was also advised that there was no more stock and that I would be receiving a refund too. So annoying :cross::cross:

Mine too was faulty, lights and music fine but it didn't rotate - well OK it did with a bit of a push, but would only manage a couple of rotations.
I wouldn't mind but this is the second faulty item I've had to send back this week. I ordered the Mr Christmas Santa express, fantastic item except for the fact that the LED lights were falling off the side of the train and a couple of the little animated elves had snapped off.
Whatever happened to Quality

Hi. I'm glad I've seen this thread as it's helped me re: this product.

I was away in the States when the TSV was on and forgot to check what it was. I had however seen this product on the Yankee Doodle website and thought I'd have a look at it over there. The Yankee Candle shop in the Florida Mall was disappointing and didn't stock much in the way of Holiday stuff.

However, yesterday, I called into my local card shop who sell YC and they have the tree version of the musical tart warmers. I asked if they would be getting the snowman one and she told me that they had ordered two and both of them they had returned as they were of very poor quality. Said the snowman kept sticking when its head rotated and the tune was watery sounding.

Even after hearing what she said yesterday I wasn't sure whether to order one but now I've read your posts I won't. Doesnt' sound as if this product is very well conceived.

Was it a good price at TSV?

noit was not. you could get a similar set online. it was not the snow man but similar. qvc price was not competitive in the least.

Latest posts

Back