Yankee Candles, an observation....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HI, Im new here. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the outlet. Would love to try the dayles tarts instead of my usual yankee ones. Thanks all

I am all tarts now ..but do try the votives that are imported from america from ~Yankee Candles~...but, I cut them up and put them in my tart burners, it is the same wax :happy: Only burn the odd one in the kitchen, as after decorating the lounge am forbidden to light candles, the black soot on the wallpaper and ceiling was awful.

A lovely combination is Midnight Jasmine and Evening Air.

Daydreamer

the independent's top 10 fragranced candles and not a sniff (pardon the pun) of Yankee

http://goo.gl/F9fpv

to be fair, it is only the Independants idea not a survey or anything, so depends on who gave them freebies and wantedto have advertising for their products.
Diyptique are lovely, but sooo pricey I am not sure I could enjoy them knowing how much I paid for them. I would sit there costing their fragrance by the min :thinking:

HI, Im new here. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the outlet. Would love to try the dayles tarts instead of my usual yankee ones. Thanks all

Go to the main forum menu and scroll down to Outlet, think it's further down than QVC. Darl's Tart Store is there. To order you just send a private message to Darlene and she'll help you out. Theres usually a list there of all the fragrances she does. Hope that helps.
X
Ps welcome Wendy!

Latest posts

Back