Yankee TSV just been delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has now arrived in Derbyshire - and I love all three fragrances. Each is quite different and I have to admit I thought the spring selection might be the one I liked the least because I am not a huge fan of flowery fragrances so it bodes well for the rest of the year!

Mine came too, wish I had gone for the auto delivery now!

My courier delivered it to a house at least ten doors up, apparantly her house is full of deliveries she was unable to make due to snow so she needed to find someone that could take it in.

not sad at all queenie, enjoy them on your special day tomorrow!
:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

awww thanks fairynuff x
just opened the candles,the favourite is early sunrise,it smells lemony and fresh
not sure about beautiful day,cant say it reminds me of anything yet!!

not sad at all queenie, enjoy them on your special day tomorrow!
:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

awww thanks fairynuff x
just opened the candles,the favourite is early sunrise,it smells lemony and fresh
not sure about beautiful day,cant say it reminds me of anything yet!!
drify away is lovely,reminds me of beach walk,that type of smell

:mysmilie_73: STILL not delivered :mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73:

Heyho maybe today is the day!

Nor mine Jabba - but then we do live in the middle of no where and the delivery person probably can't get to us with all the snow. We havent even had any post since last tuesday!!!!

Nor mine Jabba - but then we do live in the middle of no where and the delivery person probably can't get to us with all the snow. We havent even had any post since last tuesday!!!!

Not got mine either!

Mine arrived yesterday, along with everything else that had stacked up in the post office for 10 days! (and the OH was home to receive them as well) Love the scents, but I cancelled the AD, as I really only like the fresh ones, fruit and food aren't my thing. Means I can go for other fresh ones later in the year!! (also, had to admit when putting them away I got a glimpse of the YC stockpile - not huge but a small stock - so said enough is enough... for now!)

Mine have jusrt arrived but I'm saving opening them until I've done all the housework:mysmilie_61:

If anyone wants my single delivery on cheque hold PM me and we can work out payment/change of delivery address.

Mine was delivered yesterday by UPS, the man said he had it because Parcelnet were not travelling up the A9 (main road from Perth to Inverness) due to the bad weather.

Loved the smell of the early sunrise when I opened the jars but cant say I can smell much tonight and it has been burning all evening

Slightly OT, but I picked up the Ocean Blossom at my local Collectables, 10% off. They had all the new scents in varying sizes. Love the Ocean Blossom!

Didn't order the TSV but placed an order from Yankee Doodle with free delivery, got 3 tart burners (orange triangle, popcorn & dolphin) & 22 tarts including the new ones for £27.90 which I thought was a really good price.

Latest posts

Back