Yanni Melas' Pashanite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else caught Yanni Melas' show with Angeline Davies today at 11am? They showcased a new stone, discovered and named by Yanni: Pashanite. The designs were created by a friend of Yanni and the prices exceeded 1000 pounds, so not exactly pocket money. What surprised me is that they didn't advertise the showcase before airing it, as they usually do with special showcases. This is a new stone, after all. If anyone else caught it, what did you think of it? The designs were pretty, but red spinel looked a little pink to me and the Pashanite's change of colour only seems to happen under candle light which means I would seldom get a chance of seeing it. All in all, I would not spend about 2000 pounds on it, tbh....

I saw it, although had the sound off as I was on a Teams call. I liked the stone, but the designs weren't my taste - I prefer more simple designs. Way out of my price range anyway! I didn't see the show advertised at all either, even as a mystery showcase

Did anyone else caught Yanni Melas' show with Angeline Davies today at 11am? They showcased a new stone, discovered and named by Yanni: Pashanite. The designs were created by a friend of Yanni and the prices exceeded 1000 pounds, so not exactly pocket money. What surprised me is that they didn't advertise the showcase before airing it, as they usually do with special showcases. This is a new stone, after all. If anyone else caught it, what did you think of it? The designs were pretty, but red spinel looked a little pink to me and the Pashanite's change of colour only seems to happen under candle light which means I would seldom get a chance of seeing it. All in all, I would not spend about 2000 pounds on it, tbh....
As we say in Norn Iron...lot of P1sh!! 😂

It was a very strange showcase, because it seemed to me that Angeline was not particularly engaged with it. Did anyone else noticed that?

I heard Angeline say the word Yanni, and that was enough for me! Can’t stand the whole collective worship of the man. And I’m fed up with everything being compared with Le Vian and Boucheron. 😠Rant over. It’s the heat.

I heard Angeline say the word Yanni, and that was enough for me! Can’t stand the whole collective worship of the man. And I’m fed up with everything being compared with Le Vian and Boucheron. 😠Rant over. It’s the heat.
Preach!!

Latest posts

Back