Yeah yeah yeah!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG - Sooooooo irritating

I thought it was just me that had noticed. This annoying habit only seems to have manifested itself recently. Of course she's OK when presenting on her own

I like Pipa but agree with you that it would be a good idea if she stopped it. It indicates lazy communication skills and a poor presenting style. She is a bright, articulate woman and she really has no need to do that and above all else it does irritate me! :11:

Lovely lady but the yeahyeahyeah has made me stop watching her. It's really annoying.

This is a definitely a newish thing for her - it sounds very dismissive becaue she often says it before the person has finished saying what they need to say.

i would say yeah yeah if i had to pretend i like some of the tat that the presenters have to sell to the more gullabel members of the public.at least she is not being false. as i said before pippa has got a very expressive face

i would say yeah yeah if i had to pretend i like some of the tat that the presenters have to sell to the more gullabel members of the public.at least she is not being false. as i said before pippa has got a very expressive face

She doesn't have to work there and sell tat though - its her job that she is paid for so maybe a bit more professionalism wouldn't go amiss.

I agree her face can say much more with a look than anything she says anyway so people will always draw their own conclusions from that.

Totally agree with this post - thought it was just me that was getting fed up listening to her.

It comes across as being totally bored - "yeah yeah yeah" (yawn yawn yawn)

P xx

I don't think it's intended to be rude. I've been taking it as a conversational thing, something you might say to your friends in absolute agreement. I don't think anyone's been that offended by it.

We love her Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! But it does irritate when sitting down for an hour to watch a presentation and finding yourself distracted by this mindless repetition. As I have said Pipa is certainly very articulate and because of that I expect better from her.

I think she did it one too many times to Dawn Bibby during a craft show this week because Dawn stopped demoing and it went to a still photo of the product and you heard Pipa say. "What? What? I am listening, I'm just...." and Dawn continued talking.

Good for you Dawn!

I also thought it was just me-being an intollerent mare!_that found this irritating! Glad I'm not alone after all.

I think that although Pippa is quite cool in terms of presenting, I feel she often sounds patronising and disinterested. I know she has a lot of fans, but I just think she would turn her nose up at a lot of us. I think she tries to sound balanced in her presentation so she doesn't appear to be doing a sales pitch which is her job. I just think she sounds..I can't place it, above it all..I guess is the best way to put it?

Latest posts

Back