Yet again - used goods!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crocus

Registered Shopper
Ordered the Tivo face exerciser thingy; arrived today and it was SO obviously used - seal broken, DVD scratched and dirty, batteries in freezer bag. Then when I phoned up to complain, they had the cheek to say they couldn't send out another one until they had checked my return. Pointed out rather vehemently that if they had checked the original customer's return, I wouldn't be having to return it! What is with them that they think it's OK to sell 2nd hand goods at new prices??

Crocus, why don't you email the CEO's office and tell them about the CS attitude. It seems this is the only way to get any satisfaction these days.

Could trading standards not help? That is ridiculous especially when its a product with hygiene issues!

interestingly, people who complain on QVC's FB page, seem to get satisfaction pronto so may be worth a try.

I was just about to suggest that. I think there are about 11,000 people who like the QVC UK page on Facebook and they probably don't want that many people to get a bad impression of them.

Thank you all for these suggestions; I'll see if I can leave something on their FB page. :thinking:

Just tried, but obviously too thick to work out how to do it! I don't see how I can start a new topic, either on the front page or in the discussion page. What am I missing please?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back