Yong Kim One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ann Dawson was wearing a crinkled YK top in the Bare Minerals show and it did her no favours at all.As an aging person myself ,I avoid any thing with creases and crinkles at all costs.I don't want the garment matching my face. LOL. Actually my skin is not too bad at all but creases in clothes are for the young in my opinion.They make me feel scruffy.

Ann Dawson looks lovely on the BM launch - I like her hair curled like that - gives it more volume. Generally I think she really suits the Yong Kim range, however not the crinkly stuff! I agree that when you start to get wrinkles, the crinkles are not the best idea!

Her hair looks great.I think she really tries to take care of herself and look good .I Just don't think the crinkles suit most older people .However I'm sure they are pretty much told what to to wear when presenting the shows so its all part of the job.

her very fine hair looks luxuriant i am wondering if she has put extensions under her own hair and cut it level with the extensions. seems much thicker and nicer

Latest posts

Back